Obsession reaches a new level of patheticness

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Tough 1st day back at work..??...I go back to mine tomorrow after 17 days of Peace and Sexy Cuddles..Not looking forward to it...

Ive been up since half 2 my sleeping pattern is fucked. Im tired,im hungry and now i've been coaxed into swimming with the lassie and 2 weans.

If i could go back to the Grand Canyon right now I'd probably launch myself off the edge.

9 minutes ago, Sket said:

Ive been up since half 2 my sleeping pattern is fucked. Im tired,im hungry and now i've been coaxed into swimming with the lassie and 2 weans.

If i could go back to the Grand Canyon right now I'd probably launch myself off the edge.

I am sure you will be back to your usual self soon...

10 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Was looking up the online macmillan dictionary - those pesky difficult long words like, sausage, biscuit - and I came across this;

"not for (the) want of trying - definition and synonyms"

"used for emphasizing that although someone did not get what they wanted, they tried very hard to get it

Rangers failed to score a goal, but it was not for want of trying."

My girlfriend said this to me last night when we were trying to get down to it "don't worry..." just wanted to make sure what it meant.

Now, I'm starting to think the mentality here is very underdeveloped, kind of like a child. Maybe we should be less critical of the scum and just see them for what they are - retards?

:p: 

Did ye get yer hole 

On ‎2017‎/‎06‎/‎12 at 8:36 AM, Jack The Flipper said:

Was looking up the online macmillan dictionary - those pesky difficult long words like, sausage, biscuit - and I came across this;

"not for (the) want of trying - definition and synonyms"

"used for emphasizing that although someone did not get what they wanted, they tried very hard to get it

Rangers failed to score a goal, but it was not for want of trying."

My girlfriend said this to me last night when we were trying to get down to it "don't worry..." just wanted to make sure what it meant.

Now, I'm starting to think the mentality here is very underdeveloped, kind of like a child. Maybe we should be less critical of the scum and just see them for what they are - retards?

:p: 

There's very few oirish blessed with intelligence - thick as fuck they are.

16 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

There's very few oirish blessed with intelligence - thick as fuck they are.

Well if they think it's a good idea to go into a small wooden box and talk about masturbation to a 70 year old virgin who'll then tell them to do certain things to repent (hopefully not despicable things) then... what does that say?

Not many Irish atheists, nearly 90% catholic...

I guess all we can do is... :huh: & :lol:

23 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Well if they think it's a good idea to go into a small wooden box and talk about masturbation to a 70 year old virgin who'll then tell them to do certain things to repent (hopefully not despicable things) then... what does that say?

They're all atheists - until they have a few Guinness's.

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

There are plenty of Irish atheists, probably nearly as many as there is here, they just live in a society where they wouldnt feel comfortable admitting it. Or they would say "im catholic but im not religious" which is something I dont understand

I have a mate who comes from a catholic family, he says he doesnt believe in the virgin mary or turning wine into blood, isnt sure if he even really believes in God, but still insists hes catholic