European Tickets

2 minutes ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

Just spoke to ticket office and the lassie confirmed £15 for adults £5 for children tickets go on sale for season tickets tomorrow and to the general public on sunday.

WATP

You forgot £10 Concessions.

Auld Bassa Loyal

Fair enough price.Should insure a sizeable crowd,hopefully a sell out.Been a long time coming but all the sweeter for it.Never thought I would be getting so excited about a game against some totally unknown team from Luxembourg but it's the occasion and what it symbolise.Bring it on!!!

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

They should of gave the fans that had season tickets from div 3 up this game for free as a thank you

I don't think we're in a financial position to do this. We're spending a lot of money on players just now so we need to make it back some way or other

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't think we're in a financial position to do this. We're spending a lot of money on players just now so we need to make it back some way or other

Was about to say that.  Money needs to keep flowing into the club to keep us moving forward.  Understand the reasoning behind rewarding the fans,  but reward for me is seeing some real cash spent on players.

4 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

A mate of mine is away on holiday for this so his smart card will be available if anyone wants to use it.

Good effort mate.

Hopefully plenty others do likewise or we'll have gaps round the stadium where cccs folk have paid the 15 quid but cant/ don't go and don't do anything with the spare.

We need to get a grip here, this first round tie it should be free for season tickets holders and a fiver to fill up the rest of the seats. Next round £10 - £15 max to keep the stadium full...after this game on and charge the relevant prices. Just my tuppence worth. This first game is a joke a total pub team...at best imo.

28 minutes ago, Porcupine said:

This first game is a joke a total pub team...at best imo.

The unwashed probably thought the same before their first leg against Lincoln last season. 

37 minutes ago, Porcupine said:

We need to get a grip here, this first round tie it should be free for season tickets holders and a fiver to fill up the rest of the seats. Next round £10 - £15 max to keep the stadium full...after this game on and charge the relevant prices. Just my tuppence worth. This first game is a joke a total pub team...at best imo.

Im on CCCS and I was happy to pay full price for a normal league match. Ticket revenue is everything in Scotland because our TV deal is crap - and don't forget that we will still have all the usual costs for policing the game, stewarding, hospitality staff etc.

We can't really afford to be hosting matches at a loss. Having said that I completely understand your sentiment.

9 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Tough one but I think if season tickets go back to Div3 then they should at least get some recognition when a fair few could not be arsed as many would have been at away games also being on CCCS. 

Agree with what you are saying but I hope the lads who traveled home and away all the time are repaid with our new signings as they bloody deserve it.

11 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

They should of gave the fans that had season tickets from div 3 up this game for free as a thank you

I agree a gesture like that would be nice but a potential half million in the clubs pocket is not to be scoffed at.