Carlos Pena

Just now, Deanofwright said:

My mate works in the sfa, he tells me info from time to time regarding fixtures etc and as soon as I find out i post what I know, the only time I post is when I find out stuff and then pass on what I know but the majority of the forum are helmets so i won't be posting anymore. Was waiting on him getting back to me regarding the fixtures as well but I won't be sharing like I have before. Anybody with a brain in their heads would remember me posting info regarding fixtures etc that came straight out of hampden but I won't be doing it again ✌️

The SFA have no involvement in fixtures. That's the SPFL.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The SFA have no involvement in fixtures. That's the SPFL.

funny how I told everybody we would be kicking off the season at home to Hamilton and Celtic away at hearts. Told everyone the first OF game was to stay the saturday, told everyone the New Years game was to stay on Hogmanay and how i told everycunt that the final league game and semi final would be played within 6 days of each other ?

5 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Must be eh, I'm sure with him being regans right hand man he'll never have seen contracts floating in and around hampden ?

I think the SFA would be morr than interested in an official revealing details of confidential information to some random no mark. 

Congratulations on, potentially, getting your contact the sack. I hope, for their sake, you're (as most suspect) making this up.

Just off to send screenshots of your posts to Hampden. 

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

I think the SFA would be morr than interested in an official revealing details of confidential information to some random no mark. 

Congratulations on, potentially, getting your contact the sack. I hope, for their sake, you're (as most suspect) making this up.

Just off to send screenshots of your posts to Hampden. 

Good wan?

15 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Whatever helmet, just made it all up ?

helmet?

right mate lets say you are telling the truth, you've basically just outed your mate for revealing confidential information, unless Regan has about 100 "right hand guys"... that's a helmet.

Since it's bullshit though it doesn't really matter.

5 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

My mate works in the sfa, he tells me info from time to time regarding fixtures etc and as soon as I find out i post what I know, the only time I post is when I find out stuff and then pass on what I know but the majority of the forum are helmets so i won't be posting anymore. Was waiting on him getting back to me regarding the fixtures as well but I won't be sharing like I have before. Anybody with a brain in their heads would remember me posting info regarding fixtures etc that came straight out of hampden but I won't be doing it again ✌️

Dry yer eyes Dean ffs 

6 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Ok wee boys just you's stay in over here arguing with everycunt who passes on info?

One way to shut folk up is to tell us the first game of the season and details of the bheasts games dates scheduled.

Unless you are full of shit.

Over to you...

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

One way to shut folk up is to tell us the first game of the season and details of the bheasts games dates scheduled.

Unless you are full of shit.

Over to you...

Hes awaiting the info from his source!

21 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Doubt me if you want i don't care, most people know on here that I have a friend inside the sfa so take whatever you want from it ?

He's done that to flush you out. That's you just lost the only mate you had. 

which is sad