**Peña to paper official**

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Superb news, give us Dorrans and away we go. 

Couldnt agree more lets get Dorrans in and get this season up and running.

Still worry bout Tav at right back though!!

28 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I was trying to post it as quick as I could before the usual knob rot likewhores got it up.

You're normally a decent poster.

But any cunt that puts "Official" in a thread title on a fucking football forum deserves to have their eyes gouged out and their brain pissed on.

Please don't sink to their pathetic level.

Save yourself. Don't do it again:tut:. Real men will just hate you for it.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely brutal life decision he made when he got that. He's not a real Catholic anyway mate, he's a foreigner. 

100%, completely different breed of catholic are scum supporters.

24 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Hope he does well but something tells me he'll end up being a dud and this season coming will be worse than last season

I hope all of the new signings and in fact the entire squad for the coming season do well.  Same goes for the Manager and his assistants.    Last season was so poor that big changes were needed.  We've now got these in the form of a new management team and a significant influx of new signings of players the manager has worked with or seen playing in leagues he has worked in.   Its quite a challenge to forge that amount of change of personnel into an effective title-challenging team that also does well enough in Europe.    But its what is needed.   I'm hoping that these new players will 'get' the way Pedro wants the team to play and that the remainder of the squad adapt quickly and effectively so that it is a much tougher and much more effective Rangers we see on the pitch this coming season.   It really has to be a whole lot better than last season.  It just does.   And I hope that Pedro has the strength of leadership and coaching skill to make that happen in forging a really strong team.    I know it's unavoidable wholesale change but even with that I can't believe that the coming season will be worse than last season.