Welcome, Eduardo Herrera

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for the best here, but reserving judgement for now, will wait and see how he does in his first few games.

Not that it bothers me too much but Pumas put up a Twitter post about him leaving and wishing him luck, and none of their supporters who had commented had anything good to say about him really. One even said they were amazed he got a move to Europe. Also saw someone the other day say under that photo of him and Pena on the plane over that the Pumas chairman had "defrauded" Rangers.

As someone said before in the thread, being a physical player in this league is a necessity. Maybe in Mexico it's less of a recognised quality where the game is more technical.

Ffs give the guy a chance I wasn't slow to slag mark Hateley when he first signed 

And look how he turned out. Also super ally had his fare share of howlers every 

Striker has let's just see how it works out with him. I too think he might surprise 

The ones that are are saying they are not inspired by his signing.

Let trust pedros judgment and see how all the new signings do once they settle in.