Rangers ban daily rhebel

Just now, Keeps01 said:

The bias in printed media is not there according to you. There is no fight then.

meh.

This time. Out.

In my opinion there's not. You obviously think there is. What have you done to take the fight to them except greet like fuck on a forum? 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Stop replying to the prick thats what he wants , publicity for him and the pape news. Everytime he's allowed to post on here its the same fuckin games he plays , somebody boot him the fuck off , he's a taig.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what it is that "I deserve".

1 minute ago, Keeps01 said:

I don't think anyone should report you. Just continue to laugh at your outlandish claims of being a journalist.

Hang on a minute....???

Do you have a crying daughter?

A don't report anybody but i hope theres mods on here tonight watching the shite this papish bastard gets away with and deals with him.

Just now, Keeps01 said:

I don't think anyone should report you. Just continue to laugh at your outlandish claims of being a journalist.

Hang on a minute....???

Do you have a crying daughter?

I claimed to be a journalist? I'm a blogger/blagger who gets to write about Rangers instead of having a 'real' job. 

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

As a I said at the very start when I began working with them, a wage is a wage and if people want to offer me more money not to write for them then great

You need to get some morals and stop turning the tables on others!

17 minutes ago, Seasideger said:

You need to get some morals and stop turning the tables on others!

If folk want me to turn down a source of income as a freelance writer then they better be willing to make it up themselves. If not, Ill do what's best for me and not what some anonymous punters on a forum what me to do. 

Tell you what, how about you go quit your job just because I told you to since I don't like whoever it is you work with/for. Or maybe you can suggest how we get some positive coverage of Rangers in the media without having more Rangers-friendly voices in there? 

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

If folk want me to turn down a source of income as a freelance writer then they better be willing to make it up themselves. If not, Ill do what's best for me and not what some anonymous punters on a forum what me to do. 

Tell you what, how about you go quit your job just because I told you to since I don't like whoever it is you work with/for. Or maybe you can suggest how we get some positive coverage of Rangers in the media without having more Rangers-friendly voices in there? 

No problem with that, but maybe stop posting links to said blogs to try and get the 'anonymous punters' you don't care for to try and give your blog hits, as every thread descends into this type of discussion? 

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

I must be a millionaire with all the different types of money I get from the Record. There's the blue pound, the green pound, the catholic shilling and now taig money. Although I'm paid directly by Trinity Mirror in Liverpool so I'm not sure how that works. 

scouse coin, they are behind the illuminati don't ya know. 

Don't have,and never will have a problem with The Dude writing a piece for DR.No one has a right to judge anyone else about how they earn money to pay bills and put food on the table for their loved ones.Walk a mile in someone else's shoes and all that.

I don't buy the paper or any other paper for that matter and haven't done so for years now.I find gathering news from a variety of sources tends to provide a more balanced view on the news.Every journalist consciously or subconsciously tends to put their own slant on their reporting.The Dude blogs about Rangers and as far as I am aware has always been  honest and positive in this regard.Its unfortunate the vessel he has to work with to get some of his articles across.

I do believe there is a conscious slant against reporting all manners relating to our great club.On far far too many occasions good news stories have either been super ceded by old,negative stories being rehashed or portrayed in a far more negative manner or just have an unwarranted little snide add on thrown in for good measure.The main culprits seem to be both the BBC and the DR.Just a few examples recently would be

Jack/Hayes transfers and how VERY different these were reported

Alves when he was described as a NONPLAYING member of the Portuguese Euro winning squad.When has any other player EVER been described in such a way.

Retail deal ripped up,far more favourable deal agreed,Ashley sells shares but that's not a good enough story so they had to go with our directors bankrolling our transfers so far this season.No shit Sherlock!!!!Where else did we think the money was coming from.

and only last week I heard the BBC radio news report on our acquisition of Mark Allen as DoF.A great,positive piece of sports news but they finished off by saying our first choice "knocked them back" a couple of months ago.

These are all just very recent examples.There are far far more similar tales dating back for many years now.For me though the reporting of the cup final and the totally disgraceful,fabricated story about kids being put in front of police vans and vans being attacked should have been our Hillsbourgh moment.Total ban on the paper and it's journalists with no going back.That should also be extended to anyone posting links to their stories on here.They probably get more hits by Bears clicking on links placed on this site than papers sold to us!!I 

If you feel as strongly as myself

DONT buy it

DONT link it

DONT be pretend offended by it

and

DONT give it any publicity.

22 hours ago, The Dude said:

I really think that over the next 5-10 years max that the media will be largely unrecognisable to today. Papers will be aimed at digital readers with far more video-based content, TV will move to a more on-demand schedule like Netflix and the 'established order' will be turned on its head. 

Perhaps at least to some extent this is a mixed blessing because increasingly people will only be exposed to opinions they agree with. Ok back in the days of fleet street that still happened because most folk will always gravitate towards opinion they feel comfortable with but there was probably still more chance of folk moving outside of their little bubble and realising that there are other opinions out there even if they don't ultimately agree with them.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Always the same buried on page 26 or some shite below the lottery numbers.

Joke

the cunts said neely was raping boys at our club and the apology is under the fkn weather and lottery numbers, sums them right up 

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the cunts said neely was raping boys at our club and the apology is under the fkn weather and lottery numbers, sums them right up 

Wonder what the Dude thinks of that apology?

To be fair to him he doesn't duck questions and will no doubt have something to say on it.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

The mans got weans to feed you know ?

These papers get away with this shite all the time. The way I see it, if they make false claims on the front page of paper then any apology should also be made on front page. They'd think twice about printing their lies then. Or if it was printed on page 2-3 etc then apology on same page.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

These papers get away with this shite all the time. The way I see it, if they make false claims on the front page of paper then any apology should also be made on front page. They'd think twice about printing their lies then. Or if it was printed on page 2-3 etc then apology on same page.

Defo I think the apology should be on full pages 

1 hour ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Wonder what the Dude thinks of that apology?

To be fair to him he doesn't duck questions and will no doubt have something to say on it.

Unless it's otherwise forced by IPSO they can put it where they want. I do think though if it's a front page story it should be a front page apology etc