Thursday night "sold out"

5 hours ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Cheers, mate. I know it sounds daft, but I'm really excited by the prospect of a sell out and have been checking the site all evening. 

You're not daft mate I'm 58 and have had to start wearing incontinence knickers my excitement level is so great lol.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Managed to get myself a ticket for this one yesterday. Just checked and a single seat available in my section! Really looking forward to it.

My only concern is that it will take a wee while for the team to gel. Look at Brendan Rodger's first game in charge last season...a defeat to Lincoln Red Imps! I think we'll beat this mob at home, but I just worry people's expectations will be too high. The buzz amongst our support is amazing, but folk shouldn't expect too much too soon.

WATP

The bookies has us at 1-16 to win mate a d 11-1 to draw. I know the taigs got beat away from home by a diddy team but their away record in Europe is abysmal. Thry also got raoed 7-1 by Barca ad I likr to remund them.

Im sure our fans will be patient considering the circumstances.

37 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The bookies has us at 1-16 to win mate a d 11-1 to draw. I know the taigs got beat away from home by a diddy team but their away record in Europe is abysmal. Thry also got raoed 7-1 by Barca ad I likr to remund them.

Im sure our fans will be patient considering the circumstances.

Fans will be patient if Morelos drags a shot wide, if Pena misplaces a few passes or if Dalcio fails to beat his man...

What the fans won't be patient with is Waghorn missing 5 sitters, Tav letting his man run off him or Krancjar failing to burst a gut in midfield..

The newer guys will get time, the players from last season who play (I expect 8 of last seasons squad to start) will need to hit the ground running

Guessing the team will be 

Fod

Tav Bates Cardoso Wallace

Jac Holt Krancjar

Dalcio Waghorn Miller

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Fans will be patient if Morelos drags a shot wide, if Pena misplaces a few passes or if Dalcio fails to beat his man...

What the fans won't be patient with is Waghorn missing 5 sitters, Tav letting his man run off him or Krancjar failing to burst a gut in midfield..

The newer guys will get time, the players from last season who play (I expect 8 of last seasons squad to start) will need to hit the ground running

Fod

Jac Holt Krancjar

Dalcio Waghorn Miller

Waghorn still being there annoys the fuck out of me.

Wish he would just get to fuck. Cunt can hit it over the bar from the line in the goal 

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Waghorn still being there annoys the fuck out of me.

Wish he would just get to fuck. Cunt can hit it over the bar from the line in the goal 

He'd have been the first one I would've punted in the summer, would rather have kept Garner than him

Judging by the friendlies, he's going to get a run in the team at some point this season, hope i'm wrong.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

He'd have been the first one I would've punted in the summer, would rather have kept Garner than him

Judging by the friendlies, he's going to get a run in the team at some point this season, hope i'm wrong.

He's dreadful. Never a centre forward.

He needs at least 5 good chances to get one on target. He's lazy and imo doesn't have the right attitude 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

He's dreadful. Never a centre forward.

He needs at least 5 good chances to get one on target. He's lazy and imo doesn't have the right attitude 

Under Warburton he was a lazy unfit cunt, his attitude was stinking and he couldn't understand why we wasn't starting every match.

Think under Pedro he's changed his tune a little, he must be bursting a gut in training to keep getting picked! (that's what i tell myself anyway...)

It's just now down to quality, which he simply doesn't have. Add that to the fact he's a confidence player, needs things to go his way and he'd score a few goals

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Fod

Jac Holt Krancjar

Dalcio Waghorn Miller

Think I will cry if Waghorn starts.

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Think I will cry if Waghorn starts.

Normally get to see the team news just before we get on the subway...hopefully him not starting makes the journey a bit better!

Would like to see all the new guys start but just don't see it happening, obviously Canedias is unavailable anyway.

Got a feeling Waghorn is a sure fire...

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Fod

Jac Holt Krancjar

Dalcio Waghorn Miller

Well, until 10 minutes before HT, anyway :craphead: