Thursday night "sold out"

What a start this'll be for the new lads:rangers:.

First time out on the Ibrox pitch for the famous and getting a demented 50000 faithful belting out tunes for you. Shiver down the spine time.

I so wish I could be there. I just hope none of them trip over their stauners:UK:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WATP84JRL said:

Albion car park is a joke mate. Be there early if you want your space because the won't reserve it for you. I've booked before and turned up to be told it was full. 

Fuck sake like. So i could've paid 7 quid and not get in. Whats the point in pre booking it then?! And how do they know if you've pre booked? Anyway cheers for the heads up.

11 minutes ago, Parky89 said:

Fuck sake like. So i could've paid 7 quid and not get in. Whats the point in pre booking it then?! And how do they know if you've pre booked? Anyway cheers for the heads up.

Was a while back I used it but they used to send you out a ticket. Prob best parking elsewhere anyway it's a nightmare to get out after a game.

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

think its just secondary ticketing now.

All those jammy cunts who can't make it through holiday or whatever 

I'm sadly in Northern Cyprus from Wednesday onwards bud, lapping up the 40deg C heat , sun and one quid a pint refreshments! I guess by Mr King's opinion I am only a fan and not a true supporter. Rubbish, I luv my club , cmon tbe FC of Rangers Glasgow ?

1 hour ago, mabawsa said:

I'm sadly in Northern Cyprus from Wednesday onwards bud, lapping up the 40deg C heat , sun and one quid a pint refreshments! I guess by Mr King's opinion I am only a fan and not a true supporter. Rubbish, I luv my club , cmon tbe FC of Rangers Glasgow ?

I always thought a 'fan' - which I always understood was short for 'fanatic' - implies greater dedication than a mere 'supporter'?! 

16 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

I always thought a 'fan' - which I always understood was short for 'fanatic' - implies greater dedication than a mere 'supporter'?! 

A mere "supporter" puts money into the club but a mere fan doesn't :p:

3 hours ago, TheMotor said:

What a start this'll be for the new lads:rangers:.

First time out on the Ibrox pitch for the famous and getting a demented 50000 faithful belting out tunes for you. Shiver down the spine time.

I so wish I could be there. I just hope none of them trip over their stauners:UK:

Or rosary beads 

I have been attending ibrox as man and boy for over 55 years and have witnessed many many wonderful European nights from our run to Barcelona in 1972 when the late and sorely missed Sandy Jardine scored in the semi final against Bayern Munich to the champions league nights against Leeds etc, all great memories but this match on Thursday will be every bit as special for everyone attending due to the fact that we as a support and our great club have endured so much torment and utter nonsense these past years which will make it a very emotional and spine tingling occasion. Let nobody or nothing ever doubt the fact that we are on our way back to where we belong and I for one can't wait for the day to come.

5 minutes ago, Falkirk bear said:

I have been attending ibrox as man and boy for over 55 years and have witnessed many many wonderful European nights from our run to Barcelona in 1972 when the late and sorely missed Sandy Jardine scored in the semi final against Bayern Munich to the champions league nights against Leeds etc, all great memories but this match on Thursday will be every bit as special for everyone attending due to the fact that we as a support and our great club have endured so much torment and utter nonsense these past years which will make it a very emotional and spine tingling occasion. Let nobody or nothing ever doubt the fact that we are on our way back to where we belong and I for one can't wait for the day to come.

Indeed, the darkest hour (that 1-5 humiliation) is before the dawn.   The Bears are on the way back and don't they just know it.   What a statement for 50000 to turn up for a Europa League 1st round qualifier.   The spine tingles with anticipation for Thursday,  we really are the only show in town.

13 hours ago, Parky89 said:

What they do is take the number of pre-booked spaces off the total number of spaces in the car park. Once the car park is full they should still have places for pre-booked. They don't have a specific area for pre-booked cars.

Can't get to this as down in London which is a bastard, but the missus is still going and using the Cross Keys Stevenson bus, and it will be a extra special occasion as for all the fans who are now not with us and never got to see the team back in Europe GBNF!

heads up to anyone who transferred seats this season I moved from  BR2 to CR1.  My tickets for Thursday have just been delivered as paper tickets which is a surprise to me. I thought my old season ticket was activated for my new seat.

1 hour ago, WATP84JRL said:

heads up to anyone who transferred seats this season I moved from  BR2 to CR1.  My tickets for Thursday have just been delivered as paper tickets which is a surprise to me. I thought my old season ticket was activated for my new seat.

I'm a new ST holder and my card hasn't arrived so I got a paper ticket through. Which i'm happy about because it means I get a ticket to keep, but annoying because I bought my mate one and i'm going to have to go and pick it up before the match because I asked for collect on it.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm a new ST holder and my card hasn't arrived so I got a paper ticket through. Which i'm happy about because it means I get a ticket to keep, but annoying because I bought my mate one and i'm going to have to go and pick it up before the match because I asked for collect on it.

Best get there early for collection it will be mobbed I suspect 

10 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Best get there early for collection it will be mobbed I suspect 

Yeah, I get to Glasgow at 7am on Thursday morning so i'll probably just head down there before 9am. 

Do you collect from inside the ticket office? Last time I collected a ticket it was at the entrance to Argyle House.