Thursday night "sold out"

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking my young son this season ( had a book since he was born) as he is 7, he is autistic but doing well at school and progressing , this season like the same age my late da starting taking me to Ibrox and it's also very special for that reason too. I had my son up the Govan for the ICT game Christmas Eve and he loved it but now he goes in the Copland and as that team run out at that moment money can never buy what bonds us and that moment and our future love of the Gers.

Most  things change, but taking your son to see the bears never changes, I and many others in here used  to be that wee boy so know exactly how it felt .

Wee question, I'm pretty sure I selected the collect option on my ticket, but my confirmation says post. I've looked into my order history and it says my ticket has been printed, does it say posted when it's been posted? I have no idea whether I'm collecting or what. 

Sent them an email but they can take 2 days to reply. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Do you absolutely have to pick up your ticket before Thursday? My mate ordered one by collection hoping he could pick it up on the night... 

Think you can mate but it'll be heaving?

Just now, G.E.C. said:

I bought mine the day the draw was made and it still hasn't been posted yet. They have printed it though. If it doesn't come by Thursday would they let you pick it up?

How could you buy it tHe day of the draw?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

How could you buy it tHe day of the draw?

Telling a lie I bought it the day after. But I have a gut feeling I may have purchased a season ticket holders seat before they had the chance to activate it, always remember during the same day there was no tickets on sale.

51 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Taking my young son this season ( had a book since he was born) as he is 7, he is autistic but doing well at school and progressing , this season like the same age my late da starting taking me to Ibrox and us also very special for that reason too. I had my son up the Govan for the ICT game Christmas Eve and he loved it but now he goes in the Copland and as that team run out at that moment money can never buy what bonds us and that moment and our future love of the Gers.

Most  things change, but taking your son to see the bears never changes, I and many others in here used  to be that wee boy so know exactly how it felt .

That's what's it's all about mate, those times are precious, I moved seats to get one for me and the weeman when has was that age too and he's now 22, had some brilliant memories with him, Barca, Lisbon, Manchester and numerous pumpings of the beasts.

WATP indeed

16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Telling a lie I bought it the day after. But I have a gut feeling I may have purchased a season ticket holders seat before they had the chance to activate it, always remember during the same day there was no tickets on sale.

You wouldnt be able to buy a season ticket holders seat until Sunday when they were released.