Pedro Caixinha bans Rangers stars from wearing green boots

Smile

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

I didnt say I had anything against him banning green boots. I said it doesn't matter. 

My point is I'll be making my assessment of him based on the results of next season. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't know why that offends you or why you feel need to insult me. 

Because you says it was a daft statement to please the masses, he is the manager, there is nothing wrong with having rules and demands from players, and it's good that he's willing to show them he's the boss

2 hours ago, BillyG93 said:

The tims are moaning saying our Pedro will be painting the grass blue next.

Why the fuck no the big man must be thinking....

IMG_2072.JPG

Wish to fuck we could. Imagine they cunts running out onto the blue pitch of Ibrox . Would surely be the best up yours ever especially if they knew fuck all about it before hand.

14 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Wish to fuck we could. Imagine they cunts running out onto the blue pitch of Ibrox . Would surely be the best up yours ever especially if they knew fuck all about it before hand.

i often wondered why this was never considered before or is there a uefa rule stating that the grass must be green

22 hours ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

some fucking forum this, if you don't have the same view as the majority you're hounded out. 

My opinions are as valid as anyone else's 

Im not going anywhere. Get it up ye's. 

Since you're sticking around, I'd recommend signing yourself up for a Season's Membership of the RangersMedia Erskine Fund.  Membership automatically adds 72% validity to all your opinions. :tu:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

Just PM me for more info. :rangers:

11 hours ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Think it's brilliant that Pedro has banned green boots and I as a blue nose will never ever wear the colour green as it's the colour of our biggest rivals and anyone who can't get there head around it obviously doesn't understand what it means to be a Rangers supporter. 

RTID WATP

And You, my Good Man sound exactly like the kind of Supporter who would Love to support our Fund.

Get your skates on, and you could have the honour of being this Season's 160th Member !! :rangers:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- the-official-201718-season-pre-season-training-starts-here/?do=findComment&comment=1063967075

Bishtour6.thumb.jpg.426acbb3abd540ebe2ff

22 minutes ago, gregswanson said:

i often wondered why this was never considered before or is there a uefa rule stating that the grass must be green

Presumably because it would look shite.

3 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

Because you says it was a daft statement to please the masses, he is the manager, there is nothing wrong with having rules and demands from players, and it's good that he's willing to show them he's the boss

I stand by it! It's all very well worrying about the color of shoes but at the end of the day if he lets the sheep beat us at ibrox again what will you be saying? 

My point is he hasn't done anything to merit the praise, yet! If he romps the league and challenges the title fair play, I'll be first on ma knees sucking the farts out his arsehole. Until then he needs to prove he's the man for the job by winning games. Cutting out the draws to pish teams and putting us back where we belong. Do that- then he can worry about the color of fuckin shoes. 

27 minutes ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

I stand by it! It's all very well worrying about the color of shoes but at the end of the day if he lets the sheep beat us at ibrox again what will you be saying? 

My point is he hasn't done anything to merit the praise, yet! If he romps the league and challenges the title fair play, I'll be first on ma knees sucking the farts out his arsehole. Until then he needs to prove he's the man for the job by winning games. Cutting out the draws to pish teams and putting us back where we belong. Do that- then he can worry about the color of fuckin shoes. 

He's apparently laying the foundation for RFC - and not preparing headlines for the newspapers.

Which if every RFC supporters is gullible enough, the green boots was one of those rules.

2 hours ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

Why you always on about sucking shit/farts out of arse holes ???

:britney:

Fucking weirdo!

About time I say can anyone honestly say they have walked into a sports shop and brought a pair of green football boots being a Rangers fan, the players should follow. You could say I'm uber staunch but I won't even buy a lacrosse t-shirt cause it's got green on it

11 hours ago, BillyG93 said:

The tims are moaning saying our Pedro will be painting the grass blue next.

Why the fuck no the big man must be thinking....

IMG_2072.JPG

:love:

Surely there must be some way of genetically modifying grass to be blue?

I'd even be in favour of having this shit grown instead of grass

cc081e10b27d26e3ae241b7387c24013--festuc

Wouldn't be the best underfoot, but fuck it.

If not, we'll definitely be able to get blue astro turf

http://www.longacres.co.uk/gardening-products/lawncare/turf/kelkay-play-grass-blue-artificial-grass-3m-x-1m-5823bl/?gclid=CNucuYzI7NQCFc0y0wodRwADOw

Not sure if it meets uefa standards or not, never heard of "Kelkay Play Grass"

11 hours ago, govanblue said:

Since you're sticking around, I'd recommend signing yourself up for a Season's Membership of the RangersMedia Erskine Fund.  Membership automatically adds 72% validity to all your opinions. :tu:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

Just PM me for more info. :rangers:

And You, my Good Man sound exactly like the kind of Supporter who would Love to support our Fund.

Get your skates on, and you could have the honour of being this Season's 160th Member !! :rangers:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- the-official-201718-season-pre-season-training-starts-here/?do=findComment&comment=1063967075

Bishtour6.thumb.jpg.426acbb3abd540ebe2ff

Get me added then I'll join up for that !!!

3 hours ago, dogtanian said:

About time I say can anyone honestly say they have walked into a sports shop and brought a pair of green football boots being a Rangers fan, the players should follow. You could say I'm uber staunch but I won't even buy a lacrosse t-shirt cause it's got green on it

Exactly I will never where green !!!!

3 hours ago, dogtanian said:

A lacrosse player, nice.

10 hours ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

True bluenoses will never were the colour green simples 

12 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Believe it or not, this idea was mooted many years ago and was reportedly looked into. Now whether it was a ploy to wind up the tarriers or not nothing came of it. I think it was during the time of Souness  and then it was suggested we lay a new pitch using Kentucky Blue Grass; which as far as I remember isn't conducive to a good football surface according to those in the know.