Pedro Caixinha bans Rangers stars from wearing green boots

Smile

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's an embarrassment when I see them . They stand there with that "hey I'm different look" . How the fuck can't they be like us all and where the colours Red White and Blue with pride

No doubt someone will pipe up about it being Govan colours or they were our colours before the war . All that shite

They are not our clubs colours as of 2017 . Every time I see someone wearing it . I say . Who are Man Utd playing the day

Given how much we have been kicked and beaten in the last few years, i am going to send you a picture on whatsapp of how we should be all dressing for games against the scum in this country.

You will laugh mate.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Why in Glasgow is genuine football rivalry sectarian according to the media.

its about your rivals colours not religion and it's pleasing to see.

do you think an Everton player would wear bright red boots or the fans would accept it.

no they wouldn't cos it's football rivalry. Same everywhere across the world with any derby.

only in Scotland could this be portrayed as a huge story with people trying to turn it into something it isn't.

Well done Pedro!

Everton Liverpool is probably a bad example, tamest shittest "rivalry" there is

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's an embarrassment when I see them . They stand there with that "hey I'm different look" . How the fuck can't they be like us all and where the colours Red White and Blue with pride

No doubt someone will pipe up about it being Govan colours or they were our colours before the war . All that shite

They are not our clubs colours as of 2017 . Every time I see someone wearing it . I say . Who are Man Utd playing the day

Just another daft gimmick copied from other Clubs, you still occasionally see folk wearing them, no idea why, its not like the majority of the support ever took part in it, youd just see a few folk wearing them and when I see them now I always at first think they must be tourists coming to a game wearing their teams colours or something, then I realize "naw its probably just those wankers who wear red and black for some strange reason"

Some of our fans are determined to be rebels for some reason

I dont like green boots to be honest but I dont see why this had to be released to the media, certainly doesnt make me go "aw Pedros staunch as fuck what a legend", should have just been said to the players and left at that. Seems hes trying to point score, im not interested in any of that, after the managers we've had who love to talk the talk all I want to see now is the talking done on the pitch

Personally I dont wear green, dont have any green clothes as far as I know. certainly wouldnt wear a pair of green and white trainers, dont know why any bear would, soon as you see someone wearing them you assume theyre a taig.

Can understand NI Bears wearing NI tops but I wouldnt wear one at Ibrox even if it was a NI top, why the fuck are NI tops green and white anyway? Ive had a couple NI tops but theyve all been away tops with no green on them

Tims are losing their shit over this on Twitter. Some stupid cow called Catherine says this and "we are the people" are both sectarian moves by Rangers. 

She's getting it stinking 

As expected, the tinkers will be in overdrive over this and will be whining like shitey wee bitches about this in 20/30 years down the road.
They will embellish it in the same way they took the :caughtone: when we banned green pepperami's and eggs fuckin benedict.
These clowns really need a hobby away from children. WE ARE THE PEOPLE :UK: 

15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I would get rid of all coloured boots, black and white only. Load of nonsense all these rainbow coloured monstrosities going about now.

I would love that as well but the players can make a good few bob from wearing them so we would either have to bump Up their wages or not sign any who have boot deals.

Just now, piperpete said:

I would love that as well but the players can make a good few bob from wearing them so we would either have to bump Up their wages or not sign any who have boot deals.

Tell them all it's either the money or the Rangers. Set the standards.

5 minutes ago, piperpete said:

M8 never a truer word said......slightly off topic but the big goalie Freddy woodman who was on loan at killie last season, anyway my big m8 who works for killie was clearing out his flat on Friday..... a full bag roughly 6-8 pair of puma goalie gloves left behind....we googled them £140 a pair, nearly a Grands worth left behind.....fucking eBay methinks:whistle: