McKay gone, official RFC confirmed for undisclosed fee

j1mgg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought of Dalcio and Candeias playing the wide positions is fucking horrific.

At least McKay would play good on occasion, if these muppets can't perform against the amateurs we have faced then we are in deep fucking shit.

Warriors my fucking arse.

Not sad to see him go he epitomises everything that's wrong with the modern footballer. 

750k if true for a player who will give you a handful of good games a season and only has 12 months on his contract is not to bad. Hopefully some add ons if he ever pulls his finger out his arse. 

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The thought of Dalcio and Candeias playing the wide positions is fucking horrific.

At least McKay would play good on occasion, if these muppets can't perform against the amateurs we have faced then we are in deep fucking shit.

Warriors my fucking arse.

Dalcio and Candeias have less than 2 full games for us under their belt.

Still plenty of time to see if they can reach the dizzy heights of the 1 good shift in every 10 games that McKay gave us.

Thanks for this. I liked him and I remember some moments of sheer quality in the lower divisions, taking first touches out of the air from 40-50 yard passes as well as flicking one touch over an oncoming defender. Good luck to him, I think he'll need it

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Still plenty of time to see if they can reach the dizzy heights of the 1 good shift in every 10 games that McKay gave us.

Barrie has ability, pace and vision so he is already miles ahead of these two. 

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As much as I want a player gone if he doesn't want to be here, the reported fee is disappointing and I can't believe we have signed Dalcio to replace him.

The fee we would have got next summer would have been £0. If you look at it from that pov it's not that bad. I reckon if he still had a few years left on his contract he would have been about 2.5million.

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Yes, and both of them look absolutely terrible.

They probably won't face a team worse than that mob all season either.

3 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

The fee we would have got next summer would have been £0. If you look at it from that pov it's not that bad. I reckon if he still had a few years left on his contract he would have been about 2.5million.

I know and agree. It's just a disappointing fee for a player with decent-ish potential if he brings more consistency into his game.

I think he'll go on to have a good Championship career like Chris Burke.

No great loss for the reasons constantly mentioned about his consistency.

He had a short contract, with that money, we could get walker and only spend about 250k more on getting McLean, dorrans in today as well I've heard, things are still positive. 

Gave us some good moments. He played the scum off the park in that semi-final and the goal just topped it off. 

Although my opinion of him hasn't changed after last night. Not consistent or seemingly interested enough to be rewarded with a new contract. 

All the best Barrie. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Yes, and both of them look absolutely terrible.

They probably won't face a team worse than that mob all season either.

Both of them have been in the team for less than a month. They at least have room for improvement once they settle.

There's really no excuses left for why McKay is shite.