The motherwell prick that hit Jig with the umbrella?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Murty said:

While we're on the subject, anyone know if the Hibs supporter in the 1-1 draw at Easter Road in 1947 ever had any repercussions for throwing his rattle at Jimmy Duncanson after he scored? It may have been 70 years ago but I don't forgive and I don't forget.

Ha ha brilliant

5 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

We were talkin about it in work :lol: fucksake some amount a benders on here.

You should know by now mate that they are fucking brutal on here, any wee mistake they come down on ye like a ton of bricks, would hate to live with half the cunts on here, don't do this, do that, don't say this, say that, fucking wee bitches the lot of them lol

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

At the playoff game, was this shitebag ever named or charged/banned? I can guarantee if that was a Rangers fan it would've been front page news for days, his work would be publicised, and he would be hammered. Anything happen to that arsepiece?

His full name was Oswald Chesterfield Copperpot  mate, he had previous with the use of an umberells

23 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

You should know by now mate that they are fucking brutal on here, any wee mistake they come down on ye like a ton of bricks, would hate to live with half the cunts on here, don't do this, do that, don't say this, say that, fucking wee bitches the lot of them lol

A know mate, funny how anytime ye meet a Rangers fan either in a pub or at a game etc they're just normal punters like us, yet this place is flooded with wee bangers who can't wait to try & be a smartarse for some likes on a forum :lol:

At the playoff game, was this shitebag ever named or charged/banned? I can guarantee if that was a Rangers fan it would've been front page news for days, his work would be publicised, and he would be hammered. Anything happen to that arsepiece?

He's got the lead in a new musical "Dancing in The Rain"

Jig has a cameo role in it. ?

Rihanna has also got a role in it, as the 'Umbrella, Ella, Ella, Ella' 

They're still looking for the suspect.

In other breaking news J.F.K has been assasinated.

The Motherwell dick I would have liked to scud the most was the fanny who wouldn't give the ball back.

Apparently this clown was the fans representative for the Motherwell board, an SNP activist and an all round fat cXnt.

34 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

A know mate, funny how anytime ye meet a Rangers fan either in a pub or at a game etc they're just normal punters like us, yet this place is flooded with wee bangers who can't wait to try & be a smartarse for some likes on a forum :lol:

You called me a prick for spelling Arthur Numan's name wrong once:lol:

17 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nothing happened to him because there was absolutely nothing in it. It's actually quite embarrassing that it's been brought up again after so long.

Aye I remember watching it at Bar 72 and having had a beer or so thinking I'd just witnessed a horrific assault. Seeing it later with sober eyes, it was a daft auld guy trying to swing at the ball with his umbrella, following through and hitting Jig, absolutely nothing in it 

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

ullaqld.jpg

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Really bizarre that you would cast that up after all this time.  I can only assume you were rewatching the game? :lol:

Folks not taking this umbrella threat seriously enough in my opinion. 

39  years since this happened. Co-incidence ?? Do we have any proof that the Motherwell fan who attacked Jig  was not responsible for this one too??  

http://www.murdermap.co.uk/pages/cases/case.asp?CID=490612156