UEFA fine club for paper throwing.

Rangers have been fined by Uefa after objects were thrown from the Ibrox crowd during their Europa League qualifying tie with Progres Niederkorn.

The Glasgow club must pay €7,000 (£6,250) following the incident during the first-round match on 29 June.

Rangers won the game 1-0 in Glasgow but were beaten 2-0 in the return leg in Luxembourg.

The home leg marked the Scottish Premiership club's return to European competition after a six-year absence.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Mind in the 70's the missile of choice was a can of Tennents full of pish.  Or a golf ball with a nail through it.  At a Rangers v sheep game, once saw a guy getting wheeled round the track with a dart sticking out his neck.

Here - I think I remember that dart incident too :lol:... Ive been hit square on the face with a tennents can full of pish and one time a 2p coin skelped my mate on the ear a belter... what a cauliflower he had for weeks :lol: 

Now it's all fucking beach balls and paper crumplies....  fux sake give me them 70's and 80's any day   

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? That cunt from the bbc, missle throwing. 

Get back to tampering with the kids ya mess. 

And the BBC website says "Rangers have been fined by Uefa after objects were thrown from the Ibrox crowd during their Europa League qualifying tie with Progres Niederkorn" . Objects, not scrunched up paper FFS ! Trying to make it look more than it is. They just can't seem to help themselves. They are a disgrace. 

Just now, Ibroxric72 said:

And the BBC website says "Rangers have been fined by Uefa after objects were thrown from the Ibrox crowd during their Europa League qualifying tie with Progres Niederkorn" . Objects, not scrunched up paper FFS ! Trying to make it look more than it is. They just can't seem to help themselves. They are a disgrace. 

Ripping out of the cunts.