Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He seems a likeable enough bloke.

He was pretty poor last season, but did well for us in the Championship, and was the top scorer in the League Cup last season.

I don't really get the hate for him.

Hardly an achievement when all goals but one came against lower league opposition.

I quite like him, it isn't for the lack of trying but by the end of last season his head had completely gone and he started to try too hard by being selfish with the ball etc. 

Tbh there is 3 I'd play before him now upfront so I think the chances are small of him being a regular now. He done a job for 200k. 

I think the players talking about fighting for their place is basically translating into, I won't be paid as much anywhere else as I do here, so am sitting on it. 

Yes he's not good enough for us and he probably found his level in the SPFL championship. But unlike some of the other Warburton imposters, he's never given less than 100% and worked his socks off even when it was obvious that he's lacking the required quality.

It's best for both him and the club of he were to move on and I would wish him well wherever he goes.

I don't hate Waghorn the way I do some others. As The Host said above he's not been as bad as the other Warburton signings and has gave us some moments but in all honesty I've never seen anyone miss so many 1-on-1's as I have him. He's a horrendous finisher at times.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I don't hate Waghorn the way I do some others. As The Host said above he's not been as bad as the other Warburton signings and has gave us some moments but in all honesty I've never seen anyone miss so many 1-on-1's as I have him. He's a horrendous finisher at times.

I'm the same as you mate. But him running the ball out in the Cup Semi will live with me to the days :lol: 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

:britney:

Waggy scored goals at Championship level. Dalcio by the looks of it would struggle for a game at Montrose.

Exactly, scored goals in championship where he belongs.

Scored against utter shite in league cup and penalties. He's fuckin hopeless and sooner he's fucked off the better.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Exactly, scored goals in championship where he belongs.

Scored against utter shite in league cup and penalties. He's fuckin hopeless and sooner he's fucked off the better.

Aye but that's hardly stealing a wage is it. What has Dalcio done? Apart from looked genuinely shite every appearance. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye but that's hardly stealing a wage is it. What has Dalcio done? Apart from looked genuinely shite every appearance. 

Everytime he runs the ball out the park, goes one on one and you know it's rebounding off the keeper and how every move seems to break down when he's involved is stealing a wage.

Lets have it right, we all bam up dalcio but the boys 18/19? And has he even played 90 minutes of competitive football for us? 

Young lad moving to a new country, doesn't know the language. I'll give him a bit more time to prove his worth.

Waghorns right peg looks like it's never seen a football before. He's had plenty chances to prove us wrong, he hasn't and he won't cause he's fuckin rotten.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Everytime he runs the ball out the park, goes one on one and you know it's rebounding off the keeper and how every move seems to break down when he's involved is stealing a wage.

Lets have it right, we all bam up dalcio but the boys 18/19? And has he even played 90 minutes of competitive football for us? 

Young lad moving to a new country, doesn't know the language. I'll give him a bit more time to prove his worth.

Waghorns right peg looks like it's never seen a football before. He's had plenty chances to prove us wrong, he hasn't and he won't cause he's fuckin rotten.

He's 21 and does not remotely look like a footballer.

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He's rotten. This is pretty gutting given our need for a proper goalscorer in the team.

The next big game we have .We have injuries and he will be there to fuck it up for again like a bad repeating movie 

The worst pre season in my life has just got worse if he is still around