KerryFail Meltdown

Just now, Malvern said:

Err

"For the record I couldn't care less if they're as bad as each other, or if politics has a place in football or not, I just think it's embarrassing that certain people on here have to be so contrary to taigs that they'll support Israel purely because that mob support the Palestinian cause"

Supporting would be pro would it not?

Yes but I wasn't generalising the whole forum or support, I said certain people on here.  I have no idea why you've taken that as me saying we, as in the forum as a whole is pro Israel. I clearly was not saying that.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Yes but I wasn't generalising the whole forum or support, I said certain people on here.  I have no idea why you've taken that as me saying we, as in the forum as a whole is pro Israel. I clearly was not saying that.

Name people then, if you are going to point that finger at people start using them or report them. You cannot generalise on a serious matter of political belief that is then distorted because the Fenian scum think another way.

If you are just jumping onto that little wagon of "The big boy did it and ran away" then you are entirely in the category of "IMO" and that is a whole different board game.

8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Name people then, if you are going to point that finger at people start using them or report them. You cannot generalise on a serious matter of political belief that is then distorted because the Fenian scum think another way.

If you are just jumping onto that little wagon of "The big boy did it and ran away" then you are entirely in the category of "IMO" and that is a whole different board game.

He's clearly a Jew hating Nazi, mate.  You get him telt.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Report them for what? Taking a pro-Israel stance? :lol: I don't think people are abhorrent for doing so, I question their reasons for doing so. And I have not committed these members names to memory, I just know I have seen people take this stance on here and I reckon they wouldn't acting all pro-Israel if it weren't for the taigs.

4 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Report them for what? Taking a pro-Israel stance? :lol: I don't think people are abhorrent for doing so, I question their reasons for doing so. And I have not committed these members names to memory, I just know I have seen people take this stance on here and I reckon they wouldn't acting all pro-Israel if it weren't for the taigs.

So even even one then?

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Fuck sake fuck up about Israel

It's a laughing at Taigs thread

Mate, just be grateful this hasn't turned into a Tarrier cocksucking fest that routinley happens on the thread where we're supposed to laugh at them. 

13 minutes ago, alockh said:

Have people not realised that kerryfail account is totally fake, I wanted to laugh more at the cunts and not one of the posts from kerryfail was genuinely in there

Some of the replies are real as I seen them with my own 2-eyes today when I had a look at their forum.

So guess again..

16 minutes ago, alockh said:

Have people not realised that kerryfail account is totally fake, I wanted to laugh more at the cunts and not one of the posts from kerryfail was genuinely in there

Is it not that the more embarrassing/stupid ones are removed by their mods but by that time have been captured by kerrifail?