Escobar

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I've not been to a game since we got promoted, last year was hardest ever but I've now done it. 

Honestly don't think I will attend any of the teams who took the vote. 

Aye you are one of the ones I was referring too I don't mind your point of view but there's guys that's wanted boycotts for past 25 years who don't go away and rarely have 

24 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I've not been to a game since we got promoted, last year was hardest ever but I've now done it. 

Honestly don't think I will attend any of the teams who took the vote. 

Thats the stance quite a few of our boys took but they're coming back slowly but surely. Some will never go back to the fenians,edinburgh fenians and dundee fenians though....and motherwell for their play off antics.

13 minutes ago, Sket said:

Thats the stance quite a few of our boys took but they're coming back slowly but surely. Some will never go back to the fenians,edinburgh fenians and dundee fenians though....and motherwell for their play off antics.

I've broke the circle of going every game, can't honestly see me set foot in an away ground unless it was cup tie v lower league team 

miss the bus and seeing my mates but I said it in 2012 and I'm a stubborn cunt. 

54 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

We'll get 10k at the most. Even that will be a major headache for the polis. I remember there being a bit of bother around Edinburgh before the Ramsdens Cup final a few years back. 

The police there handle huge crowds at concerts and sell out Rugby games, I'm sure they could handle 20,000 of us coming through for the day, though no doubt there's more challenges than policing a 6 nations game.

8 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

The police there handle huge crowds at concerts and sell out Rugby games, I'm sure they could handle 20,000 of us coming through for the day, though no doubt there's more challenges than policing a 6 nations game.

The locals don't spit abuse at people going to concerts or rugby games though. 

9 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Can't see us getting anymore than 10k.

As long as everyone on CCCS gets one and the buses get a good amount, that's the main thing.

Hardest away game in the league to get tickets for looks like it could now be one of the easiest which is a bonus. 

There's 9k on the CCCS, if we get 10k not everyone will get.

3 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Possibly breaking our own record for biggest away attendance in a league match?

Even more than the Celine Dion concert (guesting by the Corrs) that attened in 1999, last time at Murrayfield! Can see Edinburgjh Police limit our allocation! Literally could take 30K bears to MF that day. Citylink 900 with wifi too ?

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Fenians :lol: