Escobar

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

To be fair I know a couple hence why I said 90% no 100% but nothing worse than cunts that's no been to an away game since the 80s advocating boycotts 

Totally agree, would like to see their reaction if someone they knew stopped going to the pub they drink in so moaned at them all to stop too? Maybe a shite example but it's the best I can come up with. :lol:

The Hibs and Motherwell play off games come to mind when thinking about how petty Scottish clubs are when it comes to Rangers

Giving us a small allocation and the rest of the stadium is half empty. Can see Hearts doing the same thing 

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The Hibs and Motherwell play off games come to mind when thinking about how petty Scottish clubs are when it comes to Rangers

Giving us a small allocation and the rest of the stadium is half empty. Can see Hearts doing the same thing 

That's a fair point actually, wouldn't put it past a bitter wee club like hearts to pull a stroke like that aswell.

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Difference there was that these games had a prize on offer. This is just a league  game and hertz need money to pay for the new stand.

11 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

It'd be really fucking petty, and yet, I agree it's probably what they'll do.

They have a chance to sell a shitload of tickets to us, which could in turn not only cover the rental fees for Murrayfield for those games, but also help go towards the over budget stand and/or go towards another players fee or wages for them. Especially when added to anything they accept for Walker.

Seen a good amount of hearts fans elsewhere online already advocating giving us as many as we can sell to get money into the club. 

Some are worried about being outnumbered at a "home" game, and others don't seem to believe we'd take that much more than 5k ffs! Gimps :lol:

Hearts will want every penny they can get from the game.  They will have to pay and rental fee and their new stand is over budget.

On a separate issue, the SFA's lease on Hampdump is due for renewal in 2020.  It might work out as a rehearsal for moving the national stadium to the capital.  

I'd imagine whatever allocation we get will be decided by the polis. Hearts need to pay off Cathro, their stand is 2m over budget and the cost of hiring Murrayfield as well. They'll want all the money they can get but the polis won't be keen on 20/30k of us heading through there.

So at least 3 homes games moved to Murrayfield and Partick have agreed to flip a fixture. I'm guessing that money is pretty tight for Hearts right now and the thought of 1000s of Bears at a game must be music to their ears. Hopefully they see sense and give us a big allocation. It would be a shame for the stadium to be half empty when it could be full and absolutely bouncing.

59 minutes ago, Capital Blu said:

Hearts will want every penny they can get from the game.  They will have to pay and rental fee and their new stand is over budget.

On a separate issue, the SFA's lease on Hampdump is due for renewal in 2020.  It might work out as a rehearsal for moving the national stadium to the capital.  

Murrayfield will not be the national stadium. They will never allow us and Celtic to play each other at murrayfield . Logistical nightmare . As brilliant as it would be :lol:

18 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Murrayfield will not be the national stadium. They will never allow us and Celtic to play each other at murrayfield . Logistical nightmare . As brilliant as it would be :lol:

Thought exactly that when I read that as well. Would be some journey on the train ?

52 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

I'd imagine whatever allocation we get will be decided by the polis. Hearts need to pay off Cathro, their stand is 2m over budget and the cost of hiring Murrayfield as well. They'll want all the money they can get but the polis won't be keen on 20/30k of us heading through there.

We'll get 10k at the most. Even that will be a major headache for the polis. I remember there being a bit of bother around Edinburgh before the Ramsdens Cup final a few years back. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

To be fair I know a couple hence why I said 90% no 100% but nothing worse than cunts that's no been to an away game since the 80s advocating boycotts 

I've not been to a game since we got promoted, last year was hardest ever but I've now done it. 

Honestly don't think I will attend any of the teams who took the vote. 

They play St Johnstone and Aberdeen at Murryfield before they play Rangers, interested to see how many turn up for both those fixtures!

Would suggest that the ticket allocation for Rangers will be split 50/50 with a capacity crowd almost guaranteed, it is after all “all about the Rangers”.