Lanzarote

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's anywhere near Puerto Del Carmen then the Famous Bluebells is the place to be mate

Edit - Just checked and it looks like you're quite a while away from there. But I'm sure there will be plenty pubs showing it, just ask about usually if we're in a place and it's not planning to show the Rangers game they'll try and put it on one of the tellys for us

Aye get yourself over to Bluebells in PDC that's where I'll be.

My son won the cash bingo in there the other night, got €130 for a €5 ticket lol ???

Oh and BTW it's fuckan scorching over here and has been for the last week ???

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

If it's anywhere near Puerto Del Carmen then the Famous Bluebells is the place to be mate

Edit - Just checked and it looks like you're quite a while away from there. But I'm sure there will be plenty pubs showing it, just ask about usually if we're in a place and it's not planning to show the Rangers game they'll try and put it on one of the tellys for us

Aye. Bluebells, puerto del carmen. Taxi fae playa blanca

Bluebells is the only place to be, wont be too much in a taxi tomorrow just make sure you get there earlyish, they lock the back entrance gate once there reach capacity (all seats are filled)  ... I will be there tomorrow too, here till the 16th.

7 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Lamzarote ain't that big, are you using his home address ?

Half an hour drive or 3 euros on the bus. 

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Bluebells is a great laugh on matchday  they usually have someone dressed as a post stroke Broxi :lol: that's where I spend most nights when on holiday, they could do with some better tunes but it's a great pub with cracking decorations

The owners are great there too. We saw a couple of games there at Easter and had a good sing song (and met Broxi :sarcasm:)

15 hours ago, tannerall said:

Lamzarote ain't that big, are you using his home address ?

Half an hour drive or 3 euros on the bus. 

Google maps said 40 mins from playa Blanca to Bluebells, fair enough getting a bus if you're wanting to spend the day but if he's just wanting to catch the game there will be plenty of pubs locally showing it no doubt

Wish I was in Lanzarote the now, missing the game due to a surprise 60th party BBQ and it's bloody pouring down

27 minutes ago, Dee said:

Is there still a bluebells bar in Costa  teguise as I will there in a few weeks and will b looking for somewhere to watch the game 

Aye. Was there to watch the St Johnstone game last October. Got a cracking polo shirt for my son aswell as a wee souvenir ?

6 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Aye. Was there to watch the St Johnstone game last October. Got a cracking polo shirt for my son aswell as a wee souvenir ?

Ideal ? , never been to lanzarote so a will go in and see how it is, hopefully no to far to stagger back to the hotel ? 

7 minutes ago, Dee said:

Ideal ? , never been to lanzarote so a will go in and see how it is, hopefully no to far to stagger back to the hotel ? 

Tbh mate the Bluebells was probably the highlight of my week there. Teguise was a bit dull and the weather was pish. ? Just my fuckin luck, hope u have a better experience ?

10 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Tbh mate the Bluebells was probably the highlight of my week there. Teguise was a bit dull and the weather was pish. ? Just my fuckin luck, hope u have a better experience ?

Hopefully the weather is decent, canny beat it lying chilling oot wae a few cold beers and a few doobies 

Just now, Dee said:

Hopefully the weather is decent, canny beat it lying chilling oot wae a few cold beers and a few doobies 

There's two cannabis clubs within walking distance of the bluebells I recommend the Grass Corner which is a wee bit further down the town but they've got better weed than the Amsterdam club or whatever it's called