Lanzarote

11 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

By god!! I see exactly what you mean, I'm creasing myself here!!! What he hell has happened to his hand as well!!?? Think he has necrotising facisitis to add to his post stroke prognosis!!

:lol: He's still looking a damn sight better than this monstrosity 

mhvdxg.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Bluebell was only thing I enjoyed about Lanza, fair play to Kenny for running a cracking wee pub.

The place in general though is infested with Irish and papes.

Never noticed that myself and I've been 4 or 5 times, always the odd knuckle dragger about but I've never noticed too many. Certainly wouldn't say it's infested 

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Never noticed that myself and I've been 4 or 5 times, always the odd knuckle dragger about but I've never noticed too many. Certainly wouldn't say it's infested 

I went when the Euros were on so may have been that, but every second pub was of the tricolour variety.

Mainland Spain is cheaper and better IMO.

18 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

There's two cannabis clubs within walking distance of the bluebells I recommend the Grass Corner which is a wee bit further down the town but they've got better weed than the Amsterdam club or whatever it's called

Good to know mate, cheers

2 hours ago, Dee said:

Good to know mate, cheers

When you go into the cannabis clubs at first theyll ask you to become a member of the club, was 20 euros when I joined, but me and my brother went in and asked for 2 score bags each and then when the guy said it was 20 euro membership I said "what, 20 euro each on top of the 80 quid we just spent?" and the guy kinda shrugged and just gave us the memberships free

dont know if this would work now tho as this was when the cannabis club first opened and we'd bought weed of the guy in the street a before when wed been there so he kind of knew us, worth a bash tho, theres a cannabis club just down the road from Bluebells but i wasnae paying 20 quid to join when i was a member of one 5 mins down the road

15 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

When you go into the cannabis clubs at first theyll ask you to become a member of the club, was 20 euros when I joined, but me and my brother went in and asked for 2 score bags each and then when the guy said it was 20 euro membership I said "what, 20 euro each on top of the 80 quid we just spent?" and the guy kinda shrugged and just gave us the memberships free

dont know if this would work now tho as this was when the cannabis club first opened and we'd bought weed of the guy in the street a before when wed been there so he kind of knew us, worth a bash tho, theres a cannabis club just down the road from Bluebells but i wasnae paying 20 quid to join when i was a member of one 5 mins down the road

I'll chance ma luck but am there for 2 weeks anyway so if a need to buy the membership then a will as I will probably be in just about every day, I would prefer 1 close to my hotel ( H10 suites and gardens ) but will have a look around 

I'm looking to use up my hoidays from work by spending my savings on an esape from everyday life. Can anyone recommend somewhere with loads of Brits and a Rangers or at least Scottish pub I can spend all my time in eating fry ups and steak pie. Buckfast optional. Thanks.

2 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

I'm looking to use up my hoidays from work by spending my savings on an esape from everyday life. Can anyone recommend somewhere with loads of Brits and a Rangers or at least Scottish pub I can spend all my time in eating fry ups and steak pie. Buckfast optional. Thanks.

Dublin mate.

4 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Blackpool m8

23 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Most people would be aswell just going to Blackpool save them wandering about trying to find somewhere advertising Heinz beans and pints of Carling.

I go abroad for the sun not the shit Spanish food and beer. If I'm in a place with no British beer that's fine but if there's British stuff that i prefer then I'll have it.

Folk that say this remind me of this cunt from Benidorm, enjoy yer sardines and yer pishy continental breakfast ya posh twat :pipe:

Martin_weedon.jpg

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I go abroad for the sun not the shit Spanish food and beer. If I'm in a place with no British beer that's fine but if there's British stuff that i prefer then I'll have it.

Folk that say this remind me of this cunt from Benidorm, enjoy yer sardines and yer pishy continental breakfast ya posh twat :pipe:

Martin_weedon.jpg

Go for a sun bed on the way to your local aupermarket