Our full backs aren't good enough and are putting our keeper under pressure

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fod came for more crosses on Sunday than he ever had before in a Rangers jersey. The one he didn't Hodson should've got to it or he could've came out and commanded it again. 

He looked good on Sunday and I feel more at ease with him coming for more crosses, with Alves and Cardoso clearing them as well. 

The fullback cover and lack of upfront options could really cost us this season. 

29 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Left wing and up front are the only positions I'm worried about, really rate Fod and think Tav and Wallace will both step up this year and with 2 proper centre backs and a holding midfielder in the team they will be fine.

If we get a decent left winger we wouldn't need to rely on Wallace pushing forward so much. His final ball isn't that great so it would be no real loss and we would be more solid at the back for it.

Agree with up too. Can't see any of our current strikers getting 20+ goals and we are desperetly in need of a natural finisher. In the short time he has played Morales is drifting wide and doesn't look natural playing through the middle. Not sure how much is left in the kitty but we need to address at least one of those areas.

Canny believe the amount of stick big Wes gets on here. The amount of times he has saved us.

People saying he is a great shot stopper but poor at crosses and poor distribution. You have basically just described Stefan Klos.

He isnt world class by any means but nowhere near as bad as people make out. Would rather him than the judas cunt the mhankies have between their sticks.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Canny believe the amount of stick big Wes gets on here. The amount of times he has saved us.

People saying he is a great shot stopper but poor at crosses and poor distribution. You have basically just described Stefan Klos.

He isnt world class by any means but nowhere near as bad as people make out. Would rather him than the judas cunt the mhankies have between their sticks.

I would expect a keeper to make saves, and he made some. 

Unfortunately its a keepers mistakes that they get judged by. 

I don't rate Wes and at all. He was at fault on Sunday for the goal and against Progres.