Stokes headbut

LegendofCoop

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The whole incident nosted above mate. Tell me whereci it happens.

It happens when the ref was on the Govan side of the INcident Jack lunges forward to go head to head and the ref had his arm. Im not making IT up, Jack never complained and walked off knowing he was caught.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Tell me what time in that clip it happens then! it

I know what I saw at the game with my own eyes mate, If he didnt do anything we will appeal IT, I  cant see IT on the clip but IT did happen. If Jack didnt do anything do you think he would have accepted IT and not even complain, I think not. He was caught up IN the moment and got caught as the cunt of a ref was standing next to him when IHappened.

Just now, piperpete said:

I know what I saw at the game with my own eyes mate, If he didnt do anything we will appeal IT, I  cant see IT on the clip but IT did happen. If Jack didnt do anything do you think he would have accepted IT and not even complain, I think not. He was caught up IN the moment and got caught as the cunt of a ref was standing next to him when IHappened.

Mate, watch it again. The ref doesn't grab his arm until after he goes head to head with Stokes. At this point here, he appears to lunge forward, although I think it's to shout more than anything. But it definitely looks like a lunge. Look where the ref is looking though.

IMG_4066.PNG

22 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Your mate saw what I did and IT was right INfront of that twat of a Ref, the ref then basically kept a hold of him until he sent him off.

Seen a video clip and if anything, both should have went.

The ref fkd us although Jack should know better to give the cunt an excuse.

The Lurgan bigots tactics regarding getting us to bite worked a treat and we were naive to get dragged down to his level.

Gutted but we need to move on

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Mate, watch it again. The ref itoesn't grab his arm until after he goes head to headitwith Stokes. At this point here for the Ref to send him off, i, he appears to lunge forward, although I think it's to shout more than anything. But it definitely looks like a lunge. Look where the ref is looking though.

IMG_4066.PNG

I dont want any of our players to be sent off or our team to be beat, I know what I saw at the game and Jack made IF you want me to be all Timmy about IT then, your right I never saw what I did and have just made IT up, luckily I wasnt brought up to tell porkies so IM sticking with what I saw.

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I dont want any of our players to be sent off or our team to be beat, I know what I saw at the game and Jack made IF you want me to be all Timmy about IT then, your right I never saw what I did and have just made IT up, luckily I wasnt brought up to tell porkies so IM sticking with what I saw.

Why DO you always capitalise random two letter words?

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

I'm not saying you made it up mate. I've been to plenty of games, it's quite common to remember seeing something and then get home and it looks completely different on a replay. It happens with police witnesses all the time. The fact that everyone around you saw it from the same angle only adds to the fact you're convinced you saw it. But I'm showing you concrete evidence that it didn't happen how you remember it. The ref wasn't looking at him until he went head to head with Stokes. That's when he grabbed his arm, and made the decision to send him off. It's all there in the video.

Scum bastards were smarter than us all over the park! Mcgeouch literally warned the ref he had seen something in the melee with Stoke and Jack!

Fast forward to 2nd half and that wee rat mcgeouch halves herrera in 2 already on a booking and not 1 of our players rips into him about it!! 

If Jack gets sent off for that and not the robust handling of an opponent (as the BBC put it) then we may as well just stop football altogether. Stokes should have been off already and then off again there as he was clearly the aggressor.

Of course going down to 10 men was the biggest factor in losing today, no other reason.

14 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I'm not saying you made it up mate. I've been to plenty of games, it's quite common to remember seeing something and then get home and it looks completely different on a replay. It happens with police witnesses all the time. The fact that everyone around you saw it from the same angle only adds to the fact you're convinced you saw it. But I'm showing you concrete evidence that it didn't happen how you remember it. The ref wasn't looking at him until he went head to head with Stokes. That's when he grabbed his arm, and made the decision to send him off. It's all there in the video.

We will win the appeal then. The linesman was just INfront of me and ran on the park as soon as IT happened, he must have IMagined IT aswell or had the same optical Ilusion as everyone round about where we sit.

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fuck stokes. We were shite, we played like shitebags out there 

FFS   we were ok for first 20 minutes. Everyone was fighting. If we had kept that momemtum we would prob have won easily. Things happen and I believe an injustice was done and maybe the new guys don't quite have the mentality yet but yes we were disappointing but not shite.

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

seems stokes head butted jack and jack gets sent off.

Jacks trying to protect his team mate, at least he is getting stuck in. Who the fuck does this cunt think he is? I'll tell you what between him, Lennon brown and thumb, they need brought down a Fucking peg or two. I hope I meet these cunts in the street. I know Thumb wanders about my neck of the woods now and again, itching to bump into the little retard. 

15 minutes ago, piperpete said:

We will win the appeal then. The linesman was just INfront of me and ran on the park as soon as IT happened, he must have IMagined IT aswell or had the same optical Ilusion as everyone round about where we sit.

We won't win the appeal, because they'll say that Jack touching heads with Stokes was violent conduct. The fact that Stokes was more guilty will be irrelevant. The linesman ran on the park because there was a scuffle, obviously. I really don't know what else to say. We're both looking at the same video, yet you seem to be saying that the video is lying?