The Rangers Observer - Club 1872 Right on Lennon

Guest Lloyd72

45 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye its getting worn out that patter.

For me, acting like a taig is greeting over injusticies that probably weren't injusticies.

What happened on Saturday was a blatant injustice and we should rightly complain about it.

The way cunts are going on in here you would think the taigs are the only club to ever complain about anything.

The other thread about being angry is a fine example of the amount of dodgy calls we have had over the years just like every club that has ever played the game. 

We have folk calling us "taig like" because they can't see the difference between a dodgy call every other game and a Ref systematically ignore the rules of the game in favour of one team. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The other thread about being angry is a fine example of the amount of dodgy calls we have had over the years just like every club that has ever played the game. 

We have folk calling us "taig like" because they can't see the difference between a dodgy call every other game and a Ref systematically ignore the rules of the game in favour of one team. 

"Taig like" has overtook "staunch" as the most over-used and abused phrase on RM.

Fucking spastics happy to overlook injusticies to remain looking staunch.

I know what i did there.

It's one thing not rising to taigs when it's some prick in Facebook or Twitter 

But it's different when it's taig players staff and those associated with them. They're running all over us

And it would be fair enough if these bears who say we should ignore it went "on yous go but I can't be arsed getting involved" but they don't they spend all day derailing threads discussing it or just causing arguments on their high horse

You can't be arsed arguing with taigs but you'll spend all day arguing with bears who want to stand up to them. This whole fiasco wouldnt be half as bad if you put half the effort defending the Club as you did arguing with fellow Bears who want nothing more than the Club to get fair and equal treatment.

Looking forward to The Rangers Observer arcticle that explains to the Rangers Fans why Rangers with all its resources, year after year, season after season, manager after manager, cant produce a football team that silences low life scumbags. Could Rangers SLO maybe explain it.  I blame Rangers.

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

You can actually close the book on the lennonbeatongate saga they've swept it under the carpet in record time, they must have it on speed dial now! Astana Loyal! 

IMG_4980.PNG.bc0a5f786cf38677e3541bbd9fec7cdd.PNG

You fucking jinxed that sellik result right there BD

Just now, dummiesoot said:

You fucking jinxed that sellik result right there BD

Probably??but it's sickening to think that's them got another heads start with guaranteed cash, I ain't gonnae say anymore about what I really think of our chances, don't want to tempt anymore fate bud ! ??

image.gif.10d32ffe45479ba8dde24452ac524f7f.gif

18 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Probably??but it's sickening to think that's them got another heads start with guaranteed cash, I ain't gonnae say anymore about what I really think of our chances, don't want to tempt anymore fate bud ! ??

image.gif.10d32ffe45479ba8dde24452ac524f7f.gif

Stay  strong brother, stay strong 

17 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There is no debate on the Stokes punch and choke of Tav or the choke of Jack. 

I think Bears was more asking how McGregor managed to get away with 2 clothesline tackles that would've got a player sent off in Rugby but in that game on Saturday not only didn't result in a card but actually the foul being given against the Rangers player. 

It was meant tongue in cheek. There is absolutely no debate among anyone associated with our club and it's supporters. Other clubs and their supporters and the mhedia however either never saw it at all or choose to ignore it or, like the ref, blame it on our players.

If there was any doubt in anyone's mind about what we're up against it should all be as clear as day now.

And, just for the record, I'm definitely no a taig and i don't ever act like one