The Rangers Observer - Club 1872 Right on Lennon

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No idea if Police Scotland use a caution, but either way he should've been cautioned or warned about future behaviour. The mhanky cunt just thinks he's even more untouchable. 

You can guarantee that the biased compliance officer will use the fact the police have took no action as proof that they also don't need to do anything. 

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

In general I mean, the reason we have this topic.

Again offended has never been mentioned by any Bear on here or in any of 1872's statements. 

I don't want they wee cunt nailed because I'm offended. I want him nailed because in the laws of the game that what should happen, but we all know they will let it slide. 

1 minute ago, Ace said:

Also, if you're a big enough person to shout & throw abuse at the guy then be a fucking grown up when he does it back.

By that rule of thumb then surely players should have a right to respond when they get dogs abuse from the supporters, if they can ignore it then the manager certainly should.

Its football, refs, footballers, managers all suffer abuse, it's what supporters do.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Wouldn't think it was the SPFL that dealt with Fenlon, his gesture was in the Scottish cup final, but your point stands.

The authorities have to deal with him AGAIN, it seems nothing they do will stop him being a cunt though.

True, Scottish FA I probably should have said.

Unfortunately for us the power has swung massively in their favour over past 10 years or so and have no faith in SPFL/SFA in dealing with Lennon, Stokes or Jack appeal with any sanity. 

1 minute ago, Ace said:

His incompetence was lost in the statement & all the focus was on Lennon.

I agree with what you are saying, it was overshadowed by the emphasis being on that wee rat.

It was mentioned though and plenty people are talking about it.

Incidentally, when Tav was assaulted by Stokes i said i would be surprised if Stokes finished the match, then stopped when i realised it was Beaton and said nah he will be fine with him in charge.

Speaks volumes that Rangers still haven't sought clarity from the SFA over that shambolic refereeing performance. 

Should have been a strongly worded email ready for the SFA yesterday morning but na were more interested in dignity and silence. It doesn't work in Scottish football anymore we need to get a fucking grip

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

By that rule of thumb then surely players should have a right to respond when they get dogs abuse from the supporters, if they can ignore it then the manager certainly should.

Its football, refs, footballers, managers all suffer abuse, it's what supporters do.

If players want to celebrate with they gestures, then let them.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If players want to celebrate with they gestures, then let them.

See I agree with you on that. 

But the authorities don't they made that kind of celebration a bookable offence and the mhanky cunts a Red card offence. 

So the rules have to be applied or is only a rule to hammer us with. 

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No reason why Lennon shouldn't be punished for his gesture then.

Won't hold my breath though.

No don't do that, you will die doing that waiting for action to be taken against him.

Wee rat gets off with murder, what punishment did he get for his spat with Jim Duffy last season? I can't remember if i am honest.

Did he not get sent to the stand in one of his first games at Bolton aswell, he can't use the "Scottish anti-Irish officials" excuse for that.

He is a cancer to our game, when he dies the maggots won't even eat him.

5 minutes ago, OhW said:

We all laughed at them for "seeking clarification". What are we seeking to clarify, if Beaton is a cheat or just incompetent? They'll admit to neither.

This is the gray area with Beaton, was he just hopeless and the game too big for him or is he a cheat ? There is no explanation as to why we received that amount of bookings to theirs and the foul play by Stokes going unpunished or just a booking. It seems to me he was biast in his decision making and in my book that's cheating.

3 days after the event and all folk are talking about is Lennon and he has now become the victim and John Beatons performance which should have been main talking point is now barely mentioned.

The Club/Club 1872's focus should have been on keeping the focus on Beaton..

Our PR is fucking horrific and i'd love to know how much Traynor is being paid for being in charge of this clusterfuck.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

3 days after the event and all folk are talking about is Lennon and he has now become the victim and John Beatons performance which should have been main talking point is now barely mentioned.

Our PR is fucking horrific and i'd love to know how much Traynor is being paid for being in charge of this clusterfuck.

Fuck I didn't realise Traynor was still there. Obviously can't be doing much or I would have noticed.

Fuck Lennon, a wee ginger rat who we all hate, simple as that.

He's been the main focus since Saturday, not Stokes and the headlock on Tav, not the grab on Jacks throat or the clothesline rugby tackle Morelos took ... all missed by an incompetent referee, plenty to discuss. He looked hellbent on ruining the match

We should be focusing on what happened on the park, Hibs were the better team after the first 10 minute flurry, Pedro got his tactics wrong  again in a big match, he seems unwilling to adapt to opposition....seen it on here 3 days before the match somebody saying how Hibs play a 3 in midfield and would overrun Jack/Dorrans...that was happening even before the red card...how does someone on a forum know that and Pedro doesn't....

Focusing on Lennon gives him exactly what he wants, the victim card. He done what 99% of fans have done in their lifetime, he goaded the opposition, it's donem fucking get the cunt to fuck off RM and out the papers ffs.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Was talking about Traynor yesterday, he is either doing nothing, or he is terrible at his job.  Either way, he needs to do one and we need to get someone in who can sort the staff/club out.  We should be talking about the 90 minutes each week, not all this other utter shite.  Embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Fuck Lennon, a wee ginger rat who we all hate, simple as that.

He's been the main focus since Saturday, not Stokes and the headlock on Tav, not the grab on Jacks throat or the clothesline rugby tackle Morelos took ... all missed by an incompetent referee, plenty to discuss. He looked hellbent on ruining the match

We should be focusing on what happened on the park, Hibs were the better team after the first 10 minute flurry, Pedro got his tactics wrong  again in a big match, he seems unwilling to adapt to opposition....seen it on here 3 days before the match somebody saying how Hibs play a 3 in midfield and would overrun Jack/Dorrans...that was happening even before the red card...how does someone on a forum know that and Pedro doesn't....

Focusing on Lennon gives him exactly what he wants, the victim card. He done what 99% of fans have done in their lifetime, he goaded the opposition, it's donem fucking get the cunt to fuck off RM and out the papers ffs.

Good post ?

39 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No don't do that, you will die doing that waiting for action to be taken against him.

Wee rat gets off with murder, what punishment did he get for his spat with Jim Duffy last season? I can't remember if i am honest.

Did he not get sent to the stand in one of his first games at Bolton aswell, he can't use the "Scottish anti-Irish officials" excuse for that.

He is a cancer to our game, when he dies the maggots won't even eat him.

Could be wrong but I'm sure both him and Duffy were banned for a couple of games.

Edit: 2 for Lennon and 3 for Duffy according to a quick Google search.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Could be wrong but I'm sure both him and Duffy were banned for a couple of games.

Not sure mate, his interview after it was priceless, like a petulant wee boy who shat it from his elder but trying to act hard to save face:lol:

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Absolutely they should be able too.

Folk are happy to spend 90minutes shouting abuse, both personal & professional to players & managers alike but as soon as they return it, folk run to social media or, even worse, local plod complaining about being all shocked & offended. 

If a players shouts back at you, wipe the tears from your vagina & move On.

5 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

It's a fuckin riddy! We pelter him every time we come up against him, he winds us up when they score and cunts are phoning the polis.. embarrassing. If that offends you you're in the wrong sport, next time we beat them he'll be peltered again and nobody will care what he does.

We are punters he's meant to be a professional and is a public figure, if you can't see the difference I don't know what to say 

The apathetic attidue shared by you and other bears is the reason the taigs have the upper hand, you'd rather bury your head in the sand

51 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I have been saying that ever since they put it out. I would have been happy if they mentioned TLB at the end but IMO the main structure should have been about Beaton.

I said to the guy sitting beside me after Herrera was rugby tackled mid way through the second half by a player already on a booking and no action was taken that the only word for that was cheating, and I still believe that today. The referee on Sat was cheating our team with his decisions IMO. :headwall: