Will the board speak now

Smile

Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Smile said:

Are you not getting it we stay quiet we accept we will be treated with contempt by the SFA/Officials and the rest of Scottish football we need to be more Proactive like the other teams have been and level the Playing Field.

Simple for me, stay quiet and be walked over which has already happened on Numerous occasions.

26 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It really is that simple.

7 minutes ago, Cam1872 said:

This is grade A dugshite. 

Feel free to enlighten us all...

I am a bit disappointed the board haven't come out and requested publicly an apology from that referee. Has to be one of the worst in recent memory. We can all accept a dodgy offside or a disputed penalty but this cunt was at it. It was clear the TLB told his players to get tore in which I can expect so if the referee wanted to lay a marker for his authority he should have started with Stokes. 

The club are just going to get rolled over. Say what you want about the scum but they have the referees scared to make a decision against them if they're unsure 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hey you.

It's ok to say "taig like" but not "dignified silence". Did you not get the memo?

They are an odd bunch it's taig like to wish the board would stand up for the Club.:duh:

5 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Saturday's shocking refereeing performance undoubtedly cost us the game.  This should not just be about the one incident.  Stokes should have been red -carded twice, McGeouch sent off and quite possibly Darren McGregor as he brought down Morelos when he would otherwise have been through on goal.  Also Lennon's antics were a disgrace.  The SFA has a compliance officer who could and should have acted on Lennon, Stokes and McGeouch subsequent to the match.  This constant dignified silence simply does not work.  There is no dignity left in Scottish football and in fact very little left in society in general.  Dignified silence is taken as weakness by those who hate us and they exploit that to the maximum.

Quite a speech and spot on!

Pretty much what should have been a full frontal from our board.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'll repeat again.

I ideally would want Saturdays issue probed and challenged by the Board.

I would like to have seen it communicated to us via an interview with Stewart Robertson on RTV, not a statement.

I would like to know his views and comment on the 1872 statement.

I would like to hear that we have approached the Referees body over Saturday and discussions which, even if confidential, have satisfied the Board that our views have been acknowledged and issues raised being addressed.

I would like the Board to acknowledge the depth of anger felt by state that they will always fight our corner to right wrongs. They could acknowledge the rescinding of Jack red card as being an obvious righting even though it cannot impact on points dropped.

I would like them to say that where rules are in place, and precedents set, they believe the sfa has a duty to show parity, all we ask for, be this for players, fans or managers.  Such action needed to control conduct which has increasingly and worryingly  resulted in police interference.

I want to hear that they are supporters and empathise with our views, and as Board members can influence and defend us where the man on the street cannot.

Too much to ask? 

Yes. That's definitely too much to ask.

I actually hit a riddy reading that. You want his views on a statement from club 1872 that was released because of nothing but sour grapes and you want a probe into an incident that we've already appealed successfully.

Red cards happen in football, sometimes it's the wrong decision which is why they can appealed. Complaining about the dropped points would be petty as fuck because:

A) it was 1-1 when the red card occurred. 

B) plenty of teams have won games after going down to 10 men. Our manager's tactics prevented us from doing so. Not that decision.

C) we cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt that we would have won or even drawn the game with 11 men on the pitch.

A statement/interview on this matter would be outlandish and embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Are you not getting it we stay quiet we accept we will be treated with contempt by the SFA/Officials and the rest of Scottish football we need to be more Proactive like the other teams have been and level the Playing Field.

Simple for me, stay quiet and be walked over which has already happened on Numerous occasions.

4 red card appeals were placed this week. 1 from us, 2 from Motherwell and 1 from Hearts. 1 of Motherwell's red cards were upheld and the other 3 were all rescinded.

I dont see how we are being treated with contempt by anyone.

Or do you think the boards of those clubs should be making greeting faced statements too?

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Yes. That's definitely too much to ask.

I actually hit a riddy reading that. You want his views on a statement from club 1872 that was released because of nothing but sour grapes and you want a probe into an incident that we've already appealed successfully.

Red cards happen in football, sometimes it's the wrong decision which is why they can appealed. Complaining about the dropped points would be petty as fuck because:

A) it was 1-1 when the red card occurred. 

B) plenty of teams have won games after going down go 10 men. Our manager's tactics prevented us from doing so. Not that decision.

C) we cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt that we would have won or even drawn the game with 11 men on the pitch.

A statement/interview on this matter would be outlandish and embarrassing.

Why do you hate the thought of us fighting and standing up for ourselves?

Sour grapes? Were you actually at the game? Seriously.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Why do you hate the thought of us fighting and standing up for ourselves?

Sour grapes? Were you actually at the game? Seriously.

Yes, I was at the game. If we won the match then we would be laughing at Lennon for making a tit of himself with those celebrations and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. We lost though so instead we got a childish statement asking for him to be punished for it. Cringeworthy as fuck.

I don't hate the idea of us standing up for ourselves, I'm quite happy to see it actually. We appealed the red card and won so we won't be losing a key player now.

What I hate is the idea of us releasing more greeting faced statements as though we are the only club ever to be on the end of a bad decision and/or performance from a referee. We aren't.

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Yes, I was at the game. If we won the match then we would be laughing at Lennon for making a tit of himself with those celebrations and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. We lost though so instead we got a childish statement asking for him to be punished for it. Cringeworthy as fuck.

I don't hate the idea of us standing up for ourselves, I'm quite happy to see it actually. We appealed the red card and won so we won't be losing a key player now.

What I hate is the idea of us releasing more greeting faced statements as though we are the only club ever to be on the end of a bad decision and/or performance from a referee. We aren't.

I want parity with what other managers have faced for similar if not identical conduct.

I would have wanted that if we'd won 4-3.

You persist with the red card issue being the sole concern. This was only one of 5 possible red card worthy incidents all of which went against us.

I don't want a fucking statement. I do want to know the Board is doing something in the background hence why an interview could have covered this and other topics for us.

Why not read, consider and countet the opposing argument rather than repeatedly foist your own upon others...

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I want parity with what other managers have faced for similar if not identical conduct.

I would have wanted that if we'd won 4-3.

You persist with the red card issue being the sole concern. This was o e if 5 possible red card worthy incidents all of which went against us.

I don't want a fucking statement. I do want to know the Board is doing something in the background hence why an interview could have covered this and other topics for us.

Why not read, consider and countet the opposing argument rather than repeatedly foist your own upon others...

As previously mentioned by another poster in the thread. Why on earth would you expect the board to hold such an interview? It's the managers place to speak about these things hence my previous comment about this being outlandish.

There was also possible red card issues which could have seen us losing more players. We got off with them too though. These things happen, there's no conspiracy.

6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Saturday's shocking refereeing performance undoubtedly cost us the game.  This should not just be about the one incident.  Stokes should have been red -carded twice, McGeouch sent off and quite possibly Darren McGregor as he brought down Morelos when he would otherwise have been through on goal.  Also Lennon's antics were a disgrace.  The SFA has a compliance officer who could and should have acted on Lennon, Stokes and McGeouch subsequent to the match.  This constant dignified silence simply does not work.  There is no dignity left in Scottish football and in fact very little left in society in general.  Dignified silence is taken as weakness by those who hate us and they exploit that to the maximum.

I honestly could not agree more. 

The reality is we were the better side and the ONLY way they could win that game properly was to get away with murder more or less. In the rules of football if you pull off a rugby challenge like that on a player, you're off the pitch. On more than one occasion there were certain challenges which were so awful that it blows your mind. How the likes of Stokes never faced a red card and for me there is no way he didn't see what went on with the challenge on Tavernier or Morelos, it was that rugby tackle on Morelos that led to their equaliser. 

Had that been a free kick to Rangers which it should've been Rangers would've been able to not only take a chance at goal but the team would've been able to regroup itself.

There is no way I count that game against Hibs as a means to judge Pedro over, in fact I was very happy overall with how the team was performing and I felt we were cheated. I think from this game against Hearts onwards there's a lot of confidence we can go on a run and see Rangers get a string of winning results under our belt and if Rangers can do that going into the old firm game and win that, it'll change the psychological point of view, I continue to keep the faith, I will only judge Pedro when it comes Christmas.

30 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

4 red card appeals were placed this week. 1 from us, 2 from Motherwell and 1 from Hearts. 1 of Motherwell's red cards were upheld and the other 3 were all rescinded.

I dont see how we are being treated with contempt by anyone.

Or do you think the boards of those clubs should be making greeting faced statements too?

I'm not interested in what these other clubs do. Just this Club. The board did say they would be up for the Fight.

4 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

I honestly could not agree more. 

The reality is we were the better side and the ONLY way they could win that game properly was to get away with murder more or less. In the rules of football if you pull off a rugby challenge like that on a player, you're off the pitch. On more than one occasion there were certain challenges which were so awful that it blows your mind. How the likes of Stokes never faced a red card and for me there is no way he didn't see what went on with the challenge on Tavernier or Morelos, it was that rugby tackle on Morelos that led to their equaliser. 

Had that been a free kick to Rangers which it should've been Rangers would've been able to not only take a chance at goal but the team would've been able to regroup itself.

There is no way I count that game against Hibs as a means to judge Pedro over, in fact I was very happy overall with how the team was performing and I felt we were cheated. I think from this game against Hearts onwards there's a lot of confidence we can go on a run and see Rangers get a string of winning results under our belt and if Rangers can do that going into the old firm game and win that, it'll change the psychological point of view, I continue to keep the faith, I will only judge Pedro when it comes Christmas.

About 20 minutes before the red card aye.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

As previously mentioned by another poster in the thread. Why on earth would you expect the board to hold such an interview? It's the managers place to speak about these things hence my previous comment about this being outlandish.

There was also possible red card issues which could have seen us losing more players. We got off with them too though. These things happen, there's no conspiracy.

Because i think that an interview discussing this and other factors - transfers budgets, stadium upgrading, scouting, etc could have been the best format for airing our boards view with our having to release a statement !!!

So not good enough that Jack was found guilty befire trial and without evidence?. Now you are trying to balance up events by suggesting our players could have got more reds too. We were fucked over and you are trying to balance it up.

Fuck that.

Who needs enemies when we have the 5th column looking to provide all the justification and propaganda the haters need for them.

Cringeworthy as fuck.

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'm not interested in what these other clubs do. Just this Club. The board did say they would be up for the Fight.

You're missing the point. If we were to release a statement or an interview complaining about the performance of the referee in our game and playing the victim as if there's some sort of agenda against us then straight away those other teams will be used as an example that bad refereeing happens all throughout the league, not just in games involving us.

What is it you want them to fight against exactly?

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Because i think that an interview discussing this and other factors - transfers budgets, stadium upgrading, scouting, etc could have been the best format for airing our boards view with our having to release a statement !!!

So not good enough that Jack was found guilty befire trial and without evidence?. Now you are trying to balance up events by suggesting our players could have got more reds too. We were fucked over and you are trying to balance it up.

Fuck that.

Who needs enemies when we have the 5th column looking to provide all the justification and propaganda the haters need for them.

Cringeworthy as fuck.

You're a fucking riddy :lol:

I dont agree with your paranoid ramblings so you hit out with your shite "who needs enemies" patter.

Sorry that speaking the truth doesn't fit well with your argument but if we go by some of the claims being thrown around for Hibs players to be sent off then yes, at least 1 of our players other than Jack could have been sent off too.

The ref was shite, we lost the game. Take it on the chin like a big boy and stop greeting about it like a paranoid tarrier.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the board have to say fuck all,but they have to pull up the SFA about Stokes. 

Make up your mind what is speak up or stay quiet. 

Stay off the lager shandies.

We should seek justice, just no need for a statement from the board eveey week.

It was that way when we were in the lower divisions and being fucked over.

The level of referee hasn't improved much. 3 red carfs were rescinded yestaerday. 3 potentially match deciding deciscions.

It's not only us who notice it.

17 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The ref was shite, we lost the game. Take it on the chin like a big boy and stop greeting about it like a paranoid tarrier.

Tlb getting away with what another manager got a 4 game ban for.

A pivotal decision against us rescinded - referee erred.

4 potential red card situations for our opponents not dealt with at the time nor retrospectively.

No apparent apology from a Referee supervisor despite a precedent for lesser injustices in similar circumstances.

No ambiguity in any if those as I can see.

Stop ignoring it like a pathetic apologist instead of likening folk to paranoid tarriers due to your lack of conviction to see wrongs being righted.