Will the board speak now

Smile

Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I'd warn you for post-boosting for that.

Absolutely nothing to offer the debate, so you resort to that.

I'm positing this with gritted teeth and steam coming out of my ears, for your information. Fuming doesn't even begin to cover it.

Hammer away mate. 

Your anger is directed in the wrong direction though. 

What debate are you actually having anyway, you refuse to believe the Ref influenced the game and it's all big bad Pedro's fault. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hammer away mate. 

Your anger is directed in the wrong direction though. 

What debate are you actually having anyway, you refuse to believe the Ref influenced the game and it's all big bad Pedro's fault. 

It's a mixture of the ref and Pedro, anyone saying otherwise is deluded.

4 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

It's a mixture of the ref and Pedro, anyone saying otherwise is deluded.

Can't argue with that mate, he made wrong decisions with the players he choose to send out and not pulling Miller the moment Jack got sent off. 

But anyone claiming we would've got beat no matter what the Ref did is just blinded by the fact they want Pedro gone. 

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

"Hunt the Ranger" because I've posted some truth that contradicts your paranoid theory.

You're a fucking laughing stock.

You're that paranoid I'm half expecting you to tell me that's photoshopped :lol:

nintchdbpict000345308984-e1502656702569.jpg

There we go. Knew I could rely on you to find that.

Id say that was bookable. Don't recall it but yeah it's a yellow. Some could argue more, you probably will.

So given that's bookable why isn't another where that player then follows the grab by confrontation with a head to head.

Parity and all that. 

You keep saying para.

Did hivs not commit and get away with red card offences? Did we not get a man wrongly red carded?

I'm not saying thing's haven't or won't again go in our favour. That would be para. But have you seen a worse refereeing performance where so many incidents of note happened and so many went in one teams favour?

Or is it balanced up by things like the Dorrans pic above?

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can't argue with that mate, he made wrong decisions with the players he choose to send out and not pulling Miller the moment Jack got sent off. 

But anyone claiming we would've got beat no matter what the Ref did is just blinded by the fact they want Pedro gone. 

Spot on.

With the game's pivotal moment being the red.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That's fair. I think it was heading for a draw/narrow victory for either side but obviously impossible to say.

No more statements! As a club we need to work on restoring the integrity we've lost over the last few years and continually hitting out when things don't go our way is not helping. Let's concentrate our energies on promoting what's great about our club! 

1 minute ago, JacktonBear said:

No more statements! As a club we need to work on restoring the integrity we've lost over the last few years and continually hitting out when things don't go our way is not helping. Let's concentrate our energies on promoting what's great about our club! 

Agreed, should be issuing statements encouraging the entire support to bring back TBB,

38 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There we go. Knew I could rely on you to find that.

Id say that was bookable. Don't recall it but yeah it's a yellow. Some could argue more, you probably will.

So given that's bookable why isn't another where that player then follows the grab by confrontation with a head to head.

Parity and all that. 

You keep saying para.

Did hivs not commit and get away with red card offences? Did we not get a man wrongly red carded?

I'm not saying thing's haven't or won't again go in our favour. That would be para. But have you seen a worse refereeing performance where so many incidents of note happened and so many went in one teams favour?

Or is it balanced up by things like the Dorrans pic above?

It's red when Stokes does it but yellow when Dorrans does it? Cool.

Before you reply by saying Stokes was on a yellow already so it would've been his 2nd booking, so was Dorrans.

There was nothing to find, it's been out there for all to see since last weekend along with the rest of the images. You wouldn't have noticed them though, not with your selective vision.

45 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I like Pedro so don't want him gone and as @Frank Harrison said it's impossible to tell which way the game would have went.

Hibs had got back into the game before the red card though and were the side in the ascendancy so I think the folk blaming the red card for us losing are clutching at straws a bit.

19 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

There is no dignity left in Scottish football 

This is the sad reality of it. Everyone at each others (our) throats 24/7 and the constant tit for tat of the media has killed the game in Scotland. Personal agendas have torn the game to pieces. 

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I like Pedro so don't want him gone and as @Frank Harrison said it's impossible to tell which way the game would have went.

Hibs had got back into the game before the red card though and were the side in the ascendancy so I think the folk blaming the red card for us losing are clutching at straws a bit.

I don't think they are solely blaming the ref on us losing but the cunts decisions had a huge influence on how the game played out. 

11 v 11 it was going to be a tough game, but I still fancied us to win. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Prove it.

:lol: 

Obviously it can't be proven or disproven. 

However, with Hibs down to 8 or 9 men, and us with 10 or 11, I'd suggest the odds would be heavily in our favour. 

To suggest the referee didn't heavily influence it in their favour is laughable. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

:lol: 

Obviously it can't be proven or disproven. 

However, with Hibs down to 8 or 9 men, and us with 10 or 11, I'd suggest the odds would be heavily in our favour. 

To suggest the referee didn't heavily influence it in their favour is laughable. 

Second half when they tired I think we could have won, But early on after twenty minutes, they had started to get on top of us.

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It's fucking frightening how deluded and oblivious elements of our support are.

I never, ever thought I'd see the day where we would be the oppressed ones, claiming to be victims and blaming referees.

I don't think Jack's red card should have been rescinded; I actually believe Stokes and Dorrans should have been given retrospective punishment in addition.

Regardless, though, well before all of that, we have much, much deeper lying issues than referees.

Our defending is atrocious. Utterly embarrassing to a frightening extent. The failings in defensive duties for their three goals on Saturday were beyond unacceptable. Cardoso, Foderingham, Dorrans and Tavernier should be ashamed. It's standard, though, because a fucking tin pot team from an amateur league in Europe knocked us out of the very first round of Europe's shittest competition.

If Stokes was sent-off and it was Hibs who ended the game with 10-men, I still wouldn't be surprised to see them beat us.

We are fucking shite and we will continue to be under Caixinha until he's given the boot in October or November, I expect.

Add in Alves to the ashamed bit.

48 minutes ago, JacktonBear said:

What integrity would that be?

48 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's red when Stokes does it but yellow when Dorrans does it? Cool.

Before you reply by saying Stokes was on a yellow already so it would've been his 2nd booking, so was Dorrans.

There was nothing to find, it's been out there for all to see since last weekend along with the rest of the images. You wouldn't have noticed them though, not with your selective vision.

Selective replying to points I posted I see.

Hadn't seen the Dorrans one. It's a yellow, regardless of if he was on one or not.

Instead of whataboutery, why don't you just accept and admit hivs got off Scot free with red card offences.

Specific to stokes his conduct was excessive and not instinctive in either incident. Neither was just one action.

In both his arms were raised high against an opponent. He then continued either by throwing his opponent to the ground or cinfrintationally putting his head to theirs.

If you are saying neither could or should be a red, or that any of our players did similar and walked off with a yellow then you're either oblivious, lying or don't know the rules òf the game.

18 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Selective replying to points I posted I see.

Hadn't seen the Dorrans one. It's a yellow, regardless of if he was on one or not.

Instead of whataboutery, why don't you just accept and admit hivs got off Scot free with red card offences.

Specific to stokes his conduct was excessive and not instinctive in either incident. Neither was just one action.

In both his arms were raised high against an opponent. He then continued either by throwing his opponent to the ground or cinfrintationally putting his head to theirs.

If you are saying neither could or should be a red, or that any of our players did similar and walked off with a yellow then you're either oblivious, lying or don't know the rules òf the game.

Am I comprehending your point right; you think Dorrans' grabbing of that boy's throat was only a yellow? :lol:

20 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The board are really spineless with this whole situation. I fully expected some sort of movement on Monday morning. Let's be honest, it was probably one of the most shambolic refereeing performances at Ibrox for decades. 

This dignified silence carry on doesn't work in this modern day, anyone or anything but Rangers Scotland. These types of performances need to be called out. 

The messiah got a call from the head of the refs, having cost them two points, that's all, because they had won the league. Yet refereeing decisions, IMO have contributed almost exclusively to a 5 point swing in the second round of fixtures already and not a word has been said. 

I never thought refs actively cheated in games, I just thought they were shite refs but that on Saturday has made me question that theory and the board should have absolutely questioned it as well

The end paragraph in this is ??

3 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It's fucking frightening how deluded and oblivious elements of our support are.

That's rich coming from you.  I said Andy Halliday was shite on here about a year ago.  You went in to meltdown defending him and told me I had asbergers :lol:

15 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Am I comprehending your point right; you think Dorrans' grabbing of that boy's throat was only a yellow? :lol:

I'm saying it's a yellow. 

I'd want to see the incident, to see the build up to that and it's context. Still picture can be deceiving and as I say I don't recall the incident.

I see you're not replying to my other posts particularly re stokes. Not sure why you are deflecting his conduct onto others so much.

I'm a cynic when it comes to Pedro but we were all over Hibs and had the momentum from the start. Had the refereeing performance not have been so poor early on and continued in a downward spiral then we would've beaten them - I say that without a doubt in my mind. It's difficult to play a game to the best of your ability, without heads going down, when blatant decisions are given the wrong way. How do you play against a referee who is hell bent on ruining the game and giving bad decisions? That will inevitably have an effect on the players. 

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

That's rich coming from you.  I said Andy Halliday was shite on here about a year ago.  You went in to meltdown defending him and told me I had asbergers :lol:

By fuck, you've exaggerated that, haven't you?

I said you had Asbergers because you continually kept saying his name.

I didn't think Halliday was the worst, but I certainly didn't rate him, so how on earth you can suggest that I had a meltdown when I was actually tipping your Asbergers diagnosis is odd.

Then again, that's how you win a debate, isn't it? Accuse the other person of having a meltdown, hammering their keyboard, etc.

How is the Asbergers, by the way?

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm saying it's a red or a yellow. 

I'd want to see the incident, to see the build up to that and it's context. Still picture can be deceiving and as I say I don't recall the incident.

I see you're not replying to my other posts particularly re stokes. Not sure why you are deflecting his conduct onto others so much.

I'd need to see it. :lol: Stop being so fucking stupid.

Look at the photographic evidence, then imagine that mid-match at pace. If you raise your hand to an opponent, as per the rules, it's a dismissible offence. That is regardless of whether you're adding in fly-kicks or merely reacting to a tackle.

Tell me or ask me about the Stokes thing. I've no idea what you're talking about, but I'll happily discuss whatever you're going on about because I'm the second person you've said this to.

Stokes, like Dorrans, should have seen red with Jack.