Will the board speak now

Smile

Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

More than your 'fans are cunts' and 'I hate Pedro'...

I often use the word "cunt" to describe people; it isn't an insult. For example, "does any cunt want a coffee?". I also over-use the word "fucking", so I'm assuming you're seeing this as angry when it's not.

I don't hate Pedro, but you're close; I don't rate Pedro.

I hold him responsible for giving the tarriers a place in the Scottish Cup final, allowing them to humiliate us 5-1 at Ibrox, losing our 20+ year record at home to Aberdeen, being put out of the first round of Europa League qualifiers against a part-time team from Luxembourg and most recently, that defeat to Hibs.

He has filled our side with le Guen-like signings and after Warburton, I don't think we have time to fuck around with another dud manager.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

"Hunt the Ranger" because I've posted some truth that contradicts your paranoid theory.

You're a fucking laughing stock.

You're that paranoid I'm half expecting you to tell me that's photoshopped :lol:

nintchdbpict000345308984-e1502656702569.jpg

That is sickening posting this shite on here 

Get this to fuck

Fucking what age are you man 

3 hours ago, JacktonBear said:

No more statements! As a club we need to work on restoring the integrity we've lost over the last few years and continually hitting out when things don't go our way is not helping. Let's concentrate our energies on promoting what's great about our club! 

Between this post and the anagram of Beaton in your name the jury is out on you. You are an H away from me going all out para  

Only joking mate :tu:

Shite post though. 

We all know the way the sfa defend their referees when and if a manager, player of club official dares to criticise them publicly. The culprit is almost always charged and fined.

So it's probably better for the club to say fuck all, but perhaps a behind the scenes approach away from the public eye might be considered, although I'd be amazed if the details of any such communication wasn't leaked to the mhedia.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What integrity would that be?

Professional integrity. 

Board should focus on repairing the damage caused by their predecessors as opposed further fueling media backlash with statements on matters that we should be above! 

13 minutes ago, OhW said:

Well no you couldn't because it's not in every post that someone says "I say that without a doubt in my mind".

He can't expect us to be reassured we'd have beaten Hibs with 10 men because he has no doubt in his mind.

You said the post meant nothing to anyone else when there are plenty other people who agreed with her opinion as can be seen on the whole forum.