Will the board speak now

Smile

Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Will the board speak now on Beaton with Jack winning his appeal.?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

When have a board, any board, issued regular statements on anything other than strategic issues, governance and funds?

Footballing "statements" re tactics, incidents and the like are always left to the management team - if it's in our best interest 

Why on earth should the board have anything to say about this matter ffs    

Loads of times King was releasing statements every second week as was most of the board on various issues. 

Just like players, refs have bad games. Don't know why that is so hard for people to accept. Sure there have been plenty of times where refs have made terrible decisions that have went in our favour. 

All this conspiracy pish needs to stop. The cards been overturned. Let's focus on hearts. 

On 8/17/2017 at 10:50 AM, Frank Harrison said:

'the cabal' 'the chosen'

Get a fucking grip. Are St Johnstone and Kilmarnock part of 'the cabal'?

every team in scotland are controlled by the sfa and unless you've been living under a rock these last years the sfa have been controlled by liewell.

surely to fuck you can't argue against that cunt controlling the sfa.

look, Frank, control by fenians at every level - from football organizations to the courts began against our team when big Dunc got Barlinnie and other Rangers players got criminal records.

the jail and records for acts that happen on the park week in week out!

what do you think would have happened if we had started an invasion of the park in the semi against the scum or at firhill?

we  would have been drawn and fucking quartered.

Halliday gets a card for doing less than that the lurgan bigot did on saturday.

stokes get fuck all for his bullshit.

it's not just last saturday, it's a clear pattern over many events and over many years.

the fenian paedo mob have achieved control of this league and this country.

no Rangers team we put out there will ever dominate this league again and this country, as it once was, is gone if we don't attack them at every level.

57 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'll ask again for the 3rd time. What is it you want the club to say on this matter?

Why should we issue a statement about a red card being overturned when none of the other clubs are?

I'll repeat again.

I ideally would want Saturdays issue probed and challenged by the Board.

I would like to have seen it communicated to us via an interview with Stewart Robertson on RTV, not a statement.

I would like to know his views and comment on the 1872 statement.

I would like to hear that we have approached the Referees body over Saturday and discussions which, even if confidential, have satisfied the Board that our views have been acknowledged and issues raised being addressed.

I would like the Board to acknowledge the depth of anger felt by state that they will always fight our corner to right wrongs. They could acknowledge the rescinding of Jack red card as being an obvious righting even though it cannot impact on points dropped.

I would like them to say that where rules are in place, and precedents set, they believe the sfa has a duty to show parity, all we ask for, be this for players, fans or managers.  Such action needed to control conduct which has increasingly and worryingly  resulted in police interference.

I want to hear that they are supporters and empathise with our views, and as Board members can influence and defend us where the man on the street cannot.

Too much to ask? 

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'll repeat again.

I ideally would want Saturdays issue probed and challenged by the Board.

I would like to have seen it communicated to us via an interview with Stewart Robertson on RTV, not a statement.

I would like to know his views and comment on the 1872 statement.

I would like to hear that we have approached the Referees body over Saturday and discussions which, even if confidential, have satisfied the Board that our views have been acknowledged and issues raised being addressed.

I would like the Board to acknowledge the depth of anger felt by state that they will always fight our corner to right wrongs. They could acknowledge the rescinding of Jack red card as being an obvious righting even though it cannot impact on points dropped.

I would like them to say that where rules are in place, and precedents set, they believe the sfa has a duty to show parity, all we ask for, be this for players, fans or managers.  Such action needed to control conduct which has increasingly and worryingly  resulted in police interference.

I want to hear that they are supporters and empathise with our views, and as Board members can influence and defend us where the man on the street cannot.

Too much to ask? 

I want. I want. I want. Are you also jumping up and down and stamping yer feet like a bairnn as well. 

42 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

If you think the refs are deliberately cheating us then you're a fucking moron.  They are just shite

they have gotten worse, more incompetent, during Reagan's watch, why is this not being raised by the media, he is an incompetent cunt and the buck must stop somewhere.

What happened was this :

"Sorry Rangers , the ref had a shocker on Saturday ."

"Look , the red card could probably be justified , but we'll take it away if you don't start your statements and turn more fans against us and a ref that made an arse of it , remember the refs strike with the scum an all that " 

"Lennon says he was pelted with coins . lighters , sectarian bigotry and has received death threats . 

He's lawyer'd up , has media connections and he'll turn this into a hate fest . 

We really don't need this at the start of what looks like a good season ahead " 

Deal agreed , move on . 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'll ask again for the 3rd time. What is it you want the club to say on this matter?

Why should we issue a statement about a red card being overturned when none of the other clubs are?

Are you not getting it we stay quiet we accept we will be treated with contempt by the SFA/Officials and the rest of Scottish football we need to be more Proactive like the other teams have been and level the Playing Field.

Simple for me, stay quiet and be walked over which has already happened on Numerous occasions.

14 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

What happened was this :

"Sorry Rangers , the ref had a shocker on Saturday ."

"Look , the red card could probably be justified , but we'll take it away if you don't start your statements and turn more fans against us and a ref that made an arse of it , remember the refs strike with the scum an all that " 

"Lennon says he was pelted with coins . lighters , sectarian bigotry and has received death threats . 

He's lawyer'd up , has media connections and he'll turn this into a hate fest . 

We really don't need this at the start of what looks like a good season ahead " 

Deal agreed , move on . 

A good season beat by Progress and dumped at home to Hibs.

Probably;y read this wrong looking at it again.

59 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

If you think the refs are deliberately cheating us then you're a fucking moron.  They are just shite

It's not just the Refs its the double standard from officials Andy Halliday two match ban for inciting a riot Neil Lennon pure victim.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Are you not getting it we stay quiet we accept we will be treated with contempt by the SFA/Officials and the rest of Scottish football we need to be more Proactive like the other teams have been and level the Playing Field.

Simple for me, stay quiet and be walked over which has already happened on Numerous occasions.

It really is that simple.