Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Still end up scratching my head after listening to a Pedro interview.

Fuck the respect, we're Rangers, it's meant to be like that, not something to throw out as progress. Just win ffs.

Oh,, and fuck the dogs as welll ...

Fucked plenty dogs to be fair...should be held against no one.

The only certain thing I could take from that is O'Halloran won't be back, and it's more to do with attitude than ability.  I like that he won' t be pushed into talking about something he doesn't feel should be open to debate but I always feel that I never learn anything from his press conferences.  Maybe that's what he intends and we don't give him enough credit for it, I don't know, but right now I've gotta go, the dug's barking at something outside....

Jose Mourinho: 'The dogs bark and the caravan goes by,'

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jose-mourinho-the-dogs-bark-and-the-caravan-goes-by-chelsea-manager-gives-cryptic-assessment-after-10222643.html

Its nothing more than a Portugese saying.

I may be a lone voice but I have not given up on Pedro.

38 minutes ago, ZZed said:

"Let the dogs bark and the caravan keeps moving."  What do people not understand about that phrase?

Dogs = press and complainers, Caravan = Rangers, this equals, say what you want (Bark the a dog) Rangers will keep moving forward. 

Or are people looking for anything to attack him with?

Sssh follow the trend and abuse him for everything he says and does no matter whether he's right or wrong, that seems to be the way now.