"The Fans Will Be Happy. The Fans Will Be Very Happy."

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Holy fuck I hope 99% of that is false 

Complete and utter pish. Markovic is about to join Watford on loan, and why would we pay up to £2.5 million for Jamie Walker when Hearts want £1million for him?

The fact he can't use paragraphs tells me he's not in the know...

3 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Complete and utter pish. Markovic is about to join Watford on loan, and why would we pay up to £2.5 million for Jamie Walker when Hearts want £1million for him?

It was at that part I almost gave up 

8 minutes ago, Moobs said:

We're signin no cunt, best thinking that way then anything else is a bonus

We certainly ain't paying 2.5 million for Jamie (available for nothing in 5 months) Walker.   Fuck sake, guy want's to bullshit that's up to him but you'd think he'd make a go of being nearly credible. 

Now the speculation is flying around that we're looking at Gelson Dala on loan from Sporting and it's apparently a deal getting done tomorrow. To be honest with you I can't even take all this stuff seriously, the same was said for all the others, nothing, hell they even said that for Jamie Walker which sounds like a load of pish as well. Like someone already mentioned I don't believe anything is getting done and if anything does it's an added bonus or so it feels that way.

4 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Can't find the like button in our new, sleek format. So it's a big like for some decent grammar.