Barry Ferguson's All Time XI

Essandoh

Possibly a repost but this is fantastic :lol:

Barry Ferguson's All Time XI, interviewed during his spell at Blackpool, and it's absolutely dominated by Rangers players

Comments during his time at Birmingham have spoiled particular memories among the Rangers support but he is without a doubt one of the best footballers in the history of this football club.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BlueMexican said:

My favourite player when at school. 

Got to laugh at posters saying he's a cunt for sticking two fingers up at the SFA when every bear hates them too :lol:?

Can't agree with you there and I've said this before. This is taigish behaviour. Not becoming of a Rangers captain. Can you imagine what John Grieg would have thought. Mr Struth would have turned in his grave, but on topic also my favourite player of his era. That clip puts  our current team into perprective as well.

It's funny how we want our greatest players to also be intelligent, gentlemen like, civil all round good eggs  

This is seldom the case, the majority of football players imo are just a bit daft  

Barry Ferguson was utterly fantastic for us    It's irrelevant what his personality is like  

Fantastic player - exactly what we are missing just now as he's a winner. 

Where's the proof his kids wear celtic kits? Or is this just another made up story in order to bad mouth and slaughter one of our own by the usual suspects. 

1 hour ago, thehost said:

Forgive me for not bothering to watch what a ned, with an IQ of 43, thinks. I'm only surprised that he doesn't follow his kid's fashion sense and drape himself in a full filth kit.

Quisling #endthread

Yes we know Margaret wears the trousers . This stuck up rude bitch , thinks she is showbiz. She has wee baz under the thumb though

Too much romance shown to some of our older players .

Many are legends and stay true to the club and most importantly our fan base.

I don't normally dis old players that have been successful for us , but I hate the Ferguson brothers

This little scrotum does not give 2 fucks about the Rangers fans and neither does his brother .

2 hours ago, thehost said:

Forgive me for not bothering to watch what a ned, with an IQ of 43, thinks. I'm only surprised that he doesn't follow his kid's fashion sense and drape himself in a full filth kit.

Quisling #endthread

Is there any evidence of this or it's just one of they daft internet rumours?