Morelos

stewaj3

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He's fantastic.

Love the guy already. Feel like any time the ball drops to him near the goal he'll score.

He's like the greedy kid on the playground he will always try and shoot, but some of his finishing is unreal, so you can forgive the times where he should pass. He didn't do it today that I can recall to be fair.

As you say everytime he shoots I feel it's going to make the keeper work at least and I'm almost expecting a goal.

Not sure anyone last year would have scored that goal today.

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Gets involved too much with the opposition defence. He has all the skill to focus on his own game and make them worried about what he is going to do with his chances on goal. He needs to mature much more.

Agreed, without losing his aggression though as that is what makes him a handful.

21 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Poor game today other than the goal. Unlike previous games, didn't hold it up well and lost it in some bad positions.

Like him but.

Think he needs another striker or a number 10 to get closer to him so he can play off them,I thought he lacked a bit of support tonight although it's true tonight wasn't one of his best games.

16 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Knows where the net is but apart from his goal he was poor.

Also needs to stop this petulant behaviour. Can see him getting riled up next week and getting sent off.

Can see him making headlines next week, one way or another!

Let's hope he keeps it to the positive side!