• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, rangerslion said:

Aye let's just change our manager every 6 games till we find someone who can win at least 5 of them.

We wouldn't need to change our manager every six games if we would appoint the right one to begin with.

Caixinha was the wrong appointment from the off and far too much of a gamble at a time when we simply had to get the appointment right.

48 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

He's fucking clueless keep that auld cut away from ibrox

So's Pedro. But we'll meander along as usual until the season is yet another trophyless write off. It's becoming a habit with us. Alarming thought but we're evolving into a Hearts or St.Johnstone. On second thought i withdraw St Johnstone they won a meaningful trophy recently.

17 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

All these people calling for Pedro's head. What should we do and who should we get that will make us the team of 2010 againĀ 

Surely you are not defending the results with Pedro in charge?

If we lose next week (which we will) and go 8pts adrift already then what next?

The guys not got a clue, thinks he gets it but he doesnt. He will not be here next season and be known as the man with all the humiliating records.

I didnt want it at the time but somebody like McInnes would have been more acceptable if werent going to bring anybody in high profile.

We actually paid compensation to get this useless unknown quantity out his contract.

We really are a shambles from top to bottom.

13 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

So's Pedro. But we'll meander along as usual until the season is yet another trophyless write off. It's becoming a habit with us. Alarming thought but we're evolving into a Hearts or St.Johnstone. On second thought i withdraw St Johnstone they won a meaningful trophy recently.

Agree. Listen I'm not wanting Pedro to stay just wouldn't replace him with Harry. Ā He's a dinosaur in footballing terms.Ā 

Watched him bungle his way through a 2-1 defeat against Burton albion and his team was shocking. Burton went 352 and Harry didn't have a clue how to combat it.Ā 

He's not right for Rangers.

Harry is 70, lives on the south coast and is not for moving, brought a lots of players in to Birmingham and has lost 6 games on a trot. People need to think before they put forward the Harries of the world. Reality is we will probably have Pedro until at least Christmas and more than likely until the end of the season. I have low expectations of this season now but it would be nice if Pedro had another half decent transfer window and got shot of more of the dross we still have around the squad.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

We wouldn't need to change our manager every six games if we would appoint the right one to begin with.

Caixinha was the wrong appointment from the off and far too much of a gamble at a time when we simply had to get the appointment right.

Spot on. This board are gettingĀ away with murder. This their 3rd failed appointment on the spin and not a soul has the bottle to speak up against them. Pedro is out of his depth, useless, clueless, all the usual negative shite but he didn't appoint himself. This board deserve huge criticism for the footballing decisions they have made an arse of. My fear is they now pass the buck onto Mark Allen and he comes up some cunt like Patrick Vieira or something. How hard can it be to head hunt a successful manager befitting a club of our stature. Some of the horror strories about Pedros appointment are extremely worrying. By all accounts Park was always giving him the gig on the recommendation of Pedro fucking Mendes. Ridiculous.Ā 

1 hour ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Surely you are not defending the results with Pedro in charge?

If we lose next week (which we will) and go 8pts adrift already then what next?

The guys not got a clue, thinks he gets it but he doesnt. He will not be here next season and be known as the man with all the humiliating records.

I didnt want it at the time but somebody like McInnes would have been more acceptable if werent going to bring anybody in high profile.

We actually paid compensation to get this useless unknown quantity out his contract.

We really are a shambles from top to bottom.

I'm not defending results and don't call me Shirley.Ā 

We canny do anything this week so were hoping we beat them next week and look at it again next week .At this moment he's our manager and we must get behind him before next weekend. Ā If we lose heavily i think he'll walk but at this moment we've no alternative. Ā 

Fast forward 7 days and were still in the league cup and we've pumped that shite then I hope sacking him will be put to bed .

2 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Ā 

Well if you's guys are happy accepting Pedro and his draws to thistle and hearts, then lets see if yous have the same attitude this time next week........

You could put Jose Mourinho in charge of our squad and it he would only raise performance by 20% max. The main problem is the huge financial gulf that exists now between us and the Catholics.

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I'm not defending results and don't call me Shirley.Ā 

We canny do anything this week so were hoping we beat them next week and look at it again next week .At this moment he's our manager and we must get behind him before next weekend. Ā If we lose heavily i think he'll walk but at this moment we've no alternative. Ā 

Fast forward 7 days and were still in the league cup and we've pumped that shite then I hope sacking him will be put to bed .

Calm doon Shirley