Our Declan

tannerall

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He had a good game last night going forward but that's not the issue - we need full backs who are good defenders first and foremost we can't play that expansive way against the taigs they'll absolutely destroy us 

but yeah a much improved performance last night from him 

ok it's only Thistle but we can't slate him for being shite against Thistle and not praise him for being good against them 

4 hours ago, trueblueal said:

if he's fit I would be tempted to use him infront of Hodson and tell Hodson not to cross halfway. Leave Windass on the bench, I'm not sure he has the heart for it. 

Think that's a good shout. He done far more than Windass done last night going forward plus he would help out Hodson a lot more getting back ?

15 hours ago, tannerall said:

Blinding first half, up and down the park, lots of energy, pinging in crosses, got great potential. 

Just a shame he's got Windass beside him who hasn't read his game at all and has been motionless and brainless most times as John pushes forward. 

:thumbup: There was one attack in first half, was running at their FB down the left hand side, needed Josh for support, who then fucked off at an angle right over to the far wing.  :huh:

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He had a good game last night going forward but that's not the issue - we need full backs who are good defenders first and foremost we can't play that expansive way against the taigs they'll absolutely destroy us 

but yeah a much improved performance last night from him 

ok it's only Thistle but we can't slate him for being shite against Thistle and not praise him for being good against them 

This. There was a point when Sammon got through and was one on one with Cardoso, leading to a shot on goal. If we end up in that position with Dembele or Griffiths running at us we are in trouble.

On John, I was actually impressed with him. Thought he done well and on another day could have had a couple of assists.