Them celebrating

Perth_Campsie_Ger

54 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I had two thoughts about that. 1. Why the fuck can we not get a spare ball on the pitch quicker than that? Why did a ball boy behind that goal not have one, instead of making our keeper go and ask the taigs for it back? And 2. To see a Rangers goalkeeper visibly rattled by something like that was embarrassing.

Yes mate .Great point .I thought that was weird from our club 

typical though.They just do not learn 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Dust has settled now .Watching the game back .We definitely missed Wallace and Alves

They may not have had their way so much with these guys on the park 

I'm not feeling as negative having watched it again 

We need a run of 5 wins and a Final appearance 

Get that .We can take more confidence going into the bad weather months 

You know full well eejay this team are not putting a run of 5 wins anytime soon , its only a matter of time till the bold Pedro is gone and we start all over again.

39 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You know full well eejay this team are not putting a run of 5 wins anytime soon , its only a matter of time till the bold Pedro is gone and we start all over again.

:happy:Ha ha could have been a dream mate .

Not long woke up . It's holiday Monday .

Just felt good

On 23 September 2017 at 19:00, A.T.G said:

It was Walter, because he knew it was a war. Brown knows, and he makes sure the rest know. Griffiths knows. But since Walter we have had Mr nice guys in ally, Mw and Pedro. This shit has to Fucking change. 

Nail on head,give me an arrogant bastard in the dug out instead of this bridge building want to be liked pish??

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Dust has settled now .Watching the game back .We definitely missed Wallace and Alves

They may not have had their way so much with these guys on the park 

I'm not feeling as negative having watched it again 

We need a run of 5 wins and a Final appearance 

Get that .We can take more confidence going into the bad weather months 

I think I'm still hurting mate. I'm not in good health, and these games really get me down, when we lose. It's the way those bastards strut about the park, with a smug grin on their faces that pisses me off as well

Hope Anderlecht stuff the bastards. I'd love it if they lost every group game by 3 or 4 goals, maybe put them in their place. WATP.!

Just now, Thewhitesettler said:

I think I'm still hurting mate. I'm not in good health, and these games really get me down, when we lose. It's the way those bastards strut about the park, with a smug grin on their faces that pisses me off as well

Hope Anderlecht stuff the bastards. I'd love it if they lost every group game by 3 or 4 goals, maybe put them in their place. WATP.!

They probably will and what would day about us and rest of Scottish football 

Ofcourse every excuse will be made for them .Unlike with our club in the 90s and 00s when we were getting slaughtered for our Euro record