Them celebrating

Perth_Campsie_Ger

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I didn’t hear them once give it the newco stuff - we are Rangers why wouldn’t they celebrate like that - we are their biggest rivals. I’d have done the same 

Anyhoo howd you know how they celebrate at other grounds 

Scummy taigs are scummy taigs fuck them all everyone of them. 

Cunts

That's the point. I know we are their biggest rivals but they pretend they are not, no old firm etc.

i just know they don't celebrate away to hamilton of Kilmarnock after a run of the mill spfl game

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not enough that they beat us, they need to try and humiliate us as well.  This coming so soon after they themselves criticised PSG for similar behaviour after a 5-0 pumping.  celtic expect others to conduct themselves with integrity at all times while their team and fans consistently show themselves up as fucking halfwits.  Snotters on the corner flag, flares on the pitch again, Brown with an elbow off the ball, etc.  There's nothing worse than a bad winner.

9 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's not enough that they beat us, they need to try and humiliate us as well.  This coming so soon after they themselves criticised PSG for similar behaviour after a 5-0 pumping.  celtic expect others to conduct themselves with integrity at all times while their team and fans consistently show themselves up as fucking halfwits.  Snotters on the corner flag, flares on the pitch again, Brown with an elbow off the ball, etc.  There's nothing worse than a bad winner.

I'm not surprised one bit. They're like a beaten dog finally allowed out the house to freedom. What goes up must come down.

13 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Brown and Griffiths are allowed to humiliate the support every single time. Not once did anyone hit the cunts.

Took us about 35/40 minutes to put in any sort of a meaningful challenge. That one remained one of a few in the entire game  

Ridiculous. A total fucking joke. We may as well have stood back and applauded them. 

Griffiths and brown are classless fannies, just watched the video of them celebrating, at the end. Most of their team were just applauding the support, Griffiths was wandering around looking for mischief and brown was bouncing around with no top on looking for a mate to join in. Four players looked at him like he was a dick, before he found another and throws his arm around him. Embarrassing really.

I do wonder how others get away with it, (hivs cup final, Motherwell etc), but can only agree with the posters on here that say the only way to fix it is to show them up on the park. 

We have a bit to go yet before that happens. 

None of our regular starters turned up yesterday. We were piss poor! We were lucky it was only 0-2, although if we'd been given an early, stonewaller, penalty things might've worked out differently.

Apart from a few fleeting moments, here, and there, we looked like boys playing against men. They looked like they were going to score every time they got near our box. Brown, and Griffith's strolled through the game, we made them look like Messi, and Ronaldo. They made our players look much less than ordinary. We had no fight in our play. We kept giving the ball away, and not try hard enough to win it back again.

I was very disappointed in Dorrans, I've been very disappointed in Bruno Alves  since he arrived at the club. Yesterday only Ryan Jack, and young McCrorrie looked anywhere near interested. I know that Alves  wasn't playing, but I doubt he'd have made any difference, going by his previous performances as a Rangers player.

It was all a big let down for me yesterday, very disappointed.??

20 hours ago, Swagger said:

Cut the fucking allocation for a start. That’s no sour grapes. Fucking ridiculous the amount of tickets and exposure they get while we are tucked out of the way at that shithole 

Totally agree mate. Why do we allow the disadvantage of having them right behind our keeper for half the game which is bound to cause some sort of discomfort.

Simple - get them out of our stadium now or put them in the corner - 

Absolute scum - including the players 

Only the scum would allow their players to go on social media and have a go at our manager.

Griffiths , Brown and Lustig - classless and are playing for the right club. 

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

There was even a love in at the end of the game .Arms being put around shoulders of the beggars .It was a site to make you weep 

We had just lost to our hated enemies 

We're becoming a little club.

Board happy just to take our money and hope we get the odd win against the big boys.

Hell, King said it himself when he claimed 9 in a row was bad for Scottish football and he'd be happy sharing titles with them. 

20 minutes ago, NornIronBear said:

We're becoming a little club.

Board happy just to take our money and hope we get the odd win against the big boys.

Hell, King said it himself when he claimed 9 in a row was bad for Scottish football and he'd be happy sharing titles with them. 

If he did say that . What a scummy comment mate . And it would be running in line with his performance so far

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

None of our regular starters turned up yesterday. We were piss poor! We were lucky it was only 0-2, although if we'd been given an early, stonewaller, penalty things might've worked out differently.

Apart from a few fleeting moments, here, and there, we looked like boys playing against men. They looked like they were going to score every time they got near our box. Brown, and Griffith's strolled through the game, we made them look like Messi, and Ronaldo. They made our players look much less than ordinary. We had no fight in our play. We kept giving the ball away, and not try hard enough to win it back again.

I was very disappointed in Dorrans, I've been very disappointed in Bruno Alves  since he arrived at the club. Yesterday only Ryan Jack, and young McCrorrie looked anywhere near interested. I know that Alves  wasn't playing, but I doubt he'd have made any difference, going by his previous performances as a Rangers player.

It was all a big let down for me yesterday, very disappointed.??

It has to be said . pedro learned nothing from previous Old firm defeat at Ibrox .

9 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Its a fkn embarssment why the board don't act on this! Why is the stewards so different at the San giro when we win compared to that shite today??? Questions must be asked!

Glad it seems to bother another person on here

I seem to be the only one with anything to say on this one .

It is a fucking scandal that our club do nothing .

Wait a minutes ........................................................... ON ANYTHING

17 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Aye cos we need cunts in our team that think we are deid.  Ffs

Forgiveness and fans often go hand in hand.

Mo Johnston and Kenny Miller being your go to's for that.

He would have been a far better option than the general choice of player we currently have whether you like the guy or not.

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Glad it seems to bother another person on here

I seem to be the only one with anything to say on this one .

It is a fucking scandal that our club do nothing .

Wait a minutes ........................................................... ON ANYTHING

I can guarantee if the result was reversed then the taigs would of made sure the agenda was focused on the penalty claim and the elbow along with a list of failed decisions in previous games they would of done absolutely anything to deflect from a victory against them. People (and I include myself) give Pedro grief for some of his comments and in game substitutions etc but during his after match interview when he commented about the elbow you tell he was raging about it. This should be the starting point for the board to back him and shine a light on some questionable decision in the past few weeks. 

Tell you what got on my tits yesterday. In the second half when we were down, and unsuccessfully trying to work our way back into the game---every time we got a goal kick the unwashed would hold on to the ball not returning it. so a replacement ball was put in play, only for the original ball to be thrown back onto the field just as WES was lining up to take the bye kick--causing additional delay, and much jeering of Wes as he yet again retrieved the ball---not really contributing at all to a good game and not in the spirit of the game--etc etc

17 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It has to be said . pedro learned nothing from previous Old firm defeat at Ibrox .

I didn't mention Pedro, or his tactics because the players performed so poor that it didn't matter what tactics were deployed, we'd still have fucked it up.

I don't see any  point in sacking the manager as there's no one out there, that I believe, would do much better.

We are, sadly, too far behind Them just now. It'll take a while for us to catch up. The best we can do this season, I'm sorry to say, is stay ahead of the rest, and even that might be a struggle.

Maybe we need to give the players more time? Some players take longer than others to settle in a new place. Surely Pena is not as bad as he looks just now?

I'm pissed off with them all just now, they better put on a better show on Friday against Hamilton, because, I think, the international break is the week after that, and I don't want to be moody for two weeks.?

On 23/09/2017 at 15:07, Swagger said:

Cut the fucking allocation for a start. That’s no sour grapes. Fucking ridiculous the amount of tickets and exposure they get while we are tucked out of the way at that shithole 

Don't we get the same amount? They stick us up out way of cameras in a corner which is what we should do to them. It also looks like more of them because our stadium is too small, they take a full stand. All away fans should be allocated 1 small corner of Club Deck. Out of sight, out of mind. It's genuinely a mental thing, for our fans and fr players, home and away. But our club don't care. The segregation excuse is nonsense. Clubs all over the world put fans above and below each other.

17 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

Tell you what got on my tits yesterday. In the second half when we were down, and unsuccessfully trying to work our way back into the game---every time we got a goal kick the unwashed would hold on to the ball not returning it. so a replacement ball was put in play, only for the original ball to be thrown back onto the field just as WES was lining up to take the bye kick--causing additional delay, and much jeering of Wes as he yet again retrieved the ball---not really contributing at all to a good game and not in the spirit of the game--etc etc

I had two thoughts about that. 1. Why the fuck can we not get a spare ball on the pitch quicker than that? Why did a ball boy behind that goal not have one, instead of making our keeper go and ask the taigs for it back? And 2. To see a Rangers goalkeeper visibly rattled by something like that was embarrassing.

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I didn't mention Pedro, or his tactics because the players performed so poor that it didn't matter what tactics were deployed, we'd still have fucked it up.

I don't see any  point in sacking the manager as there's no one out there, that I believe, would do much better.

We are, sadly, too far behind Them just now. It'll take a while for us to catch up. The best we can do this season, I'm sorry to say, is stay ahead of the rest, and even that might be a struggle.

Maybe we need to give the players more time? Some players take longer than others to settle in a new place. Surely Pena is not as bad as he looks just now?

I'm pissed off with them all just now, they better put on a better show on Friday against Hamilton, because, I think, the international break is the week after that, and I don't want to be moody for two weeks.?

Dust has settled now .Watching the game back .We definitely missed Wallace and Alves

They may not have had their way so much with these guys on the park 

I'm not feeling as negative having watched it again 

We need a run of 5 wins and a Final appearance 

Get that .We can take more confidence going into the bad weather months