Pedro I might leave tomorrow !

backup

Just now, eejay the dj said:

How can you say it's uncomfortable ? It's only that way because of the questioning and the pricks asking the questions .

I think all things considered . He does well now in front of the hating , baiting press .

I'm open minded about a change but if we win the semi and final . Then it's a game changer for me

Because I couldn't help remembering him when he first came here; his demeanour this time contrasted greatly with back then. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been clear from almost day one he never stood a chance. Everything he has said has been taken out of context deliberately. The whole he has the best sqaud thing was twisted as it was completely clear what he ment. The media have had it in for him from the start and try and make him sound clueless and arrogant. Trying to dig up dirt on him with the bull fighting thing and looking at years old interviews in order to get people to turn on him. It's actually kind of sad and would come across as borderline xenophobia to anyone out with the country but we know it's nothing more than complete and utter anti Rangers.

9 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Because I couldn't help remembering him when he first came here; his demeanour this time contrasted greatly with back then. 

Liked I said mate in previous post .He has now learned ,playing mr nice guy ,does not work with that shower of hateful sewer rhats

Convinced he now just plays with a little 

I'm only going to judge him for performances on the park .So far .He is now on the edge precariously balanced 

A cup final win is the target 

8 hours ago, baltic_blue said:

It's been clear from almost day one he never stood a chance. Everything he has said has been taken out of context deliberately. The whole he has the best sqaud thing was twisted as it was completely clear what he ment. The media have had it in for him from the start and try and make him sound clueless and arrogant. Trying to dig up dirt on him with the bull fighting thing and looking at years old interviews in order to get people to turn on him. It's actually kind of sad and would come across as borderline xenophobia to anyone out with the country but we know it's nothing more than complete and utter anti Rangers.

How hard do you think anybody has had to try to make him sound clueless and arrogant? He does the job for them.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Liked I said mate in previous post .He has now learned ,playing mr nice guy ,does not work with that shower of hateful suer that's .

Convinced he now just plays with a little 

I'm only going to judge him for performances on the park .So far .He is now on the edge precariously balanced 

A cup final win is the target 

If we only judge him by performances on the park he should have been gone the night we lost to a pub team from Luxembourg.  How many goals do the scum have to score against us before we wisen up?

12 hours ago, backup said:

It is yet another quote to add to the curate’s egg of puzzling comments Rangers’ present manager has expressed in his time at Ibrox, but is the first time he has referred to the potential end of it

There is literally nothing even vaguely puzzling about what he said, if you have a functioning brain.

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

If we only judge him by performances on the park he should have been gone the night we lost to a pub team from Luxembourg.  How many goals do the scum have to score against us before we wisen up?

That's fair comment . If it's only that . I can't argue with anyone .

Just leave me out of the media witch hunt that's about to start

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's fair comment . If it's only that . I can't argue with anyone .

Just leave me out of the media witch hunt that's about to start

Frankly I don’t care about media witch hunts or arguments in the dressing room. ( I would even agree that anyone leaking to the press should be hammered IF there is actual proof) 

I just judge him on his management and he is a long long way away from being a Rangers manager.

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

How hard do you think anybody has had to try to make him sound clueless and arrogant? He does the job for them.

Was never convinced by his appointment but I thought he came across well and was likable in interviews if you actually listened to him instead of reading the twisted quotes they published from press conferences and turned them into headlines. They went out their way to try and get fans to turn on him and make him a joke figure the minute he got the job. They will do it again with the next one as well. 

51 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Frankly I don’t care about media witch hunts or arguments in the dressing room. ( I would even agree that anyone leaking to the press should be hammered IF there is actual proof) 

I just judge him on his management and he is a long long way away from being a Rangers manager.

You should care about the media witch hunts.

The problem with Pedro is the amount of talking he feels he needs to do. Proving your complexity and intelligence is not what is needed at Rangers. It is a smokescreen and it is looking as though this may end with all sizzle and no meat. Can he grow as a manager? Will he get another window?  Time will tell.

10 hours ago, baltic_blue said:

Great post ?

This is exactly how I feel about the whole thing 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

He talks at press conferences. That's what press conferences are for, for him to talk. 

You answer questions.  Over the score with info, explanations, and football reason.  If you are doing it, you don't need to talk it so much or continually justify. This is how he got the job and he goes over that job interview rhetoric.....................endlessly .

Almost all of the shit pedro says gets taken out of context to make a headline and belittle the guy. Its a form of bullying the way the media have handled his arrival and reporting on him during his time here so far. What he says i can understand correctly where hes coming from, theres no riddles about it. Hes foreign so it comes out broken but i get the jist as they say. 

While hes still our manager i'll defend him against the media , pundits, and other clubs PR machines regardless.

I wont defend him for the results on the pitch. 

16 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

"I can be totally clear with you about this. I might leave tomorrow, or I might leave in 10 years’ time"

There's no point in taking one sentence in isolation.

There is absolutely nothing clear about that. 

18 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

ally and warburton were cunts, pedro is not

we now know the real problem is the board, and it matters not if we get rid of pedro, because another pedro will be waiting in the wings ready to be the next scapegoat

this.

and also because folk dont want to go thru it all again, its a long anxious process changing managers and folk cant be arsed with it

same with the board, ive said for a while now that things could get a lot worse before it gets better because it will take years before the support are willing to go thru it all again

And i think certain people have been taking advantage of that fact

Place is crazy,    the board were superb at the start of the transfer window,  backed the manager, good signings, sanctioned plenty of moves. IN

Now they are shit,  dont speak up, are not backing manager, not enough money. Out

Pedro is great _ pedro is shite.

Its hate being bipolar, its brilliant.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

this.

and also because folk dont want to go thru it all again, its a long anxious process changing managers and folk cant be arsed with it

same with the board, ive said for a while now that things could get a lot worse before it gets better because it will take years before the support are willing to go thru it all again

And i think certain people have been taking advantage of that fact

No one in there right mind would want to frequently change managers but when Pedro is way out of his depth something must give, call me a pessimist but I genuinely don't think he has the ability to turn us into something that will compete for the league, and that's where we need to be. Needs must!