backup

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Who is runs Ibrox Noise ? are they Rangers fans ?

Admin/editor - Ibrox Noise

He's been running this site now for years, and prefers not to be in the headlines.

Writer - Richard Fillingham

Richard started following his beloved Rangers from 1962, but he continued to keep playing football every Saturday himself and didn’t buy a season ticket until he stopped playing. From ‘83, he joined the Members Lounge in the Main Stand and loved that seat, with so many friends to see each week. When it got too expensive, he bought two books for the new Govan Stand and then he bought two Bond seats as soon as they became available. He always said;

“There is no better place in the world to be at 3pm on a Saturday than watching Rangers at Ibrox.” 

Writer - Greg Roots

With the site since January 2016, season-ticket holding Greg's articles speak for many. A good trustworthy Bear, few can get to the point as accurately as he does, and while he doesn't write as frequently as he would like to, he's worth tuning into. 

Writer - Kenny Reid

A long-serving contributer to Ibrox Noise, Kenny is an older Bear with an eye on the retro side of the Club - he can also be found on WATP Magazine and formerly Seventy2 Magazine. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Admin/editor - Ibrox Noise

He's been running this site now for years, and prefers not to be in the headlines.

Writer - Richard Fillingham

Richard started following his beloved Rangers from 1962, but he continued to keep playing football every Saturday himself and didn’t buy a season ticket until he stopped playing. From ‘83, he joined the Members Lounge in the Main Stand and loved that seat, with so many friends to see each week. When it got too expensive, he bought two books for the new Govan Stand and then he bought two Bond seats as soon as they became available. He always said;

“There is no better place in the world to be at 3pm on a Saturday than watching Rangers at Ibrox.” 

Writer - Greg Roots

With the site since January 2016, season-ticket holding Greg's articles speak for many. A good trustworthy Bear, few can get to the point as accurately as he does, and while he doesn't write as frequently as he would like to, he's worth tuning into. 

Writer - Kenny Reid

A long-serving contributer to Ibrox Noise, Kenny is an older Bear with an eye on the retro side of the Club - he can also be found on WATP Magazine and formerly Seventy2 Magazine. 

Many thanks for that information mate, they seem legit to me. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Am I the only one that's starting to feel a bit sorry for him? 

No Im starting to think this! What hope do you have when every cunt is against you.Your own support turn on you 8 games into a season because they dream about a second rate sheep manager.

The mhedia up here have a real issue with him and for what? Because of the club he manages.The columns and reports are getting a bit personal now and alot of our support are circling like vultures.

Too much negativity now and I dont see any manager surviving or wanting to take that on each day.

I hope he goes and we get McInnes and it fucks us for years then people will realise that we should have backed the manager

1 hour ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Non bloody story.

Jim McIntyre could have said the exact same thing and noboby would have paid any attention.

Football is a ruthless business and all managers and coaches know they could be gone tomorrow.

So Pedro was only telling it the way it is.

So far as i am concerned the jury is still out and i would think he will be there until the New Year.

Of course if results do not improve then his position will come under severe threat.

But for now i will back him.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The strange thing about Pedro is most of the support seem to now agree he needs to go, but the pressure towards it seems nothing like it was towards Ally or Warburton. 

Maybe it's just me and I've lost interest 

The poll says about 60% want to give him more time.

17 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

No Im starting to think this! What hope do you have when every cunt is against you.Your own support turn on you 8 games into a season because they dream about a second rate sheep manager.

The mhedia up here have a real issue with him and for what? Because of the club he manages.The columns and reports are getting a bit personal now and alot of our support are circling like vultures.

Too much negativity now and I dont see any manager surviving or wanting to take that on each day.

I hope he goes and we get McInnes and it fucks us for years then people will realise that we should have backed the manager

Totally agreed. Until the last sentence.

22 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

To be fair m8 even a tim would be more subtle. I get the frustration but come on tae fuck.

25 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

The strange thing about Pedro is most of the support seem to now agree he needs to go, but the pressure towards it seems nothing like it was towards Ally or Warburton. 

Maybe it's just me and I've lost interest 

In retrospect, it worries me that I watched the Old Firm game, registered the goals going in, watched us being dominated at Ibrox (again) and turned off the TV and went about my day. I described it yesterday as "numb acceptance".

celtic are nearly 60 games unbeaten domestically. Let that sink in. Its insane. And the gap is getting bigger.

I like Pedro. He cares. I can see him trying to match up their 4231 and get the best out the team at his disposal but he's starting from a position 2 years behind and an ever widening gap. Its now or never for him, the 6 or 7 match winning streak needs to be now, or it'll be McInnes by January or sooner. 

In keeping with the self preservation mode I'm in, I'm a bit "meh" about either option. 

6 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

In retrospect, it worries me that I watched the Old Firm game, registered the goals going in, watched us being dominated at Ibrox (again) and turned off the TV and went about my day. I described it yesterday as "numb acceptance".

celtic are nearly 60 games unbeaten domestically. Let that sink in. Its insane. And the gap is getting bigger.

I like Pedro. He cares. I can see him trying to match up their 4231 and get the best out the team at his disposal but he's starting from a position 2 years behind and an ever widening gap. Its now or never for him, the 6 or 7 match winning streak needs to be now, or it'll be McInnes by January or sooner. 

In keeping with the self preservation mode I'm in, I'm a bit "meh" about either option. 

He's not failing because he's not beating they cunts, he's failing because his team haven't gelled quickly enough and performed against other teams. Granted Hibs games had mitigating circumstances, the rest not good enough. He's put the pressure on himself.

Are we expecting too much too soon...probably, but what other than a few good signings has he done to justify more time?

Just now, Big Al II said:

He's not failing because he's not beating they cunts, he's failing because his team haven't gelled quickly enough and performed against other teams. Granted Hibs games had mitigating circumstances, the rest not good enough. He's put the pressure on himself.

Are we expecting too much too soon...probably, but what other than a few good signings has he done to justify more time?

Not sure if you are asking me that, or the world. He's done nothing to justify more time, other than us having a long history of us backing our managers. 

On that topic, our managerial appointments since Advocaat have all been relatively short term. I'd love an era, a McInnes era......?? 

59 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The poll says about 60% want to give him more time.

We just cant keep firing managers . I'm willing to give him to Christmas .

Second place and cup Final win would buy him the second half of the season .

Anything less and .....................................

20 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I don't think so. The press conference was uncomfortable to watch at times. I really he turns the around, starting tomorrow.

How can you say it's uncomfortable ? It's only that way because of the questioning and the pricks asking the questions .

I think all things considered . He does well now in front of the hating , baiting press .

I'm open minded about a change but if we win the semi and final . Then it's a game changer for me