Rangers Picture Thread

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah, Real Madrid v Man Utd at Michigan Stadium - 109,000

Whether it counts as a friendly I don’t know because it was part of a pre season tournament.

I'd imagine it counts as as friendly but I was meaning for a stand alone friendly Rangers v Eintracht is a world record

3 hours ago, IRed said:

Bill Struth Main Stand. 🇬🇧♥️

C0EFDFBF-D0DE-4DC3-B9B0-FCB204CCC8CD.jpeg

FB05D5E4-AE93-4261-9F62-38059EB9DBC5.jpeg

63C18BB2-AC0B-4183-8FEF-D763E7F46AA2.png

590EB33D-80C9-484C-BDE0-0FC07097D2B9.jpeg

absolutely love our stadium its a touch of class. That's why its called Ibrox Stadium and that mob across the city is called c****c park , its all about class and that classless mob of tramps have none, never had never will.

On 03/04/2021 at 20:10, real boydie9 said:

👍👍 3 great goals that day. Loved wee John as a player. He always did the biz against them. Only 19 when he scored that goal in DC final. The goals are on YouTube. Think I mentioned that. 

to me that day the three goals were all quality but leeds  2 goals were as good but i think as a set the dc final was better

19 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

the greatest support in the world , when we came back from the Russia tour in 62 for a group of 3 friendlies.  Manchester 250,000 no club can beat those figures :rangers:

image.thumb.png.24ebf572084a2c485da56373eff61fc1.png

image.thumb.png.a3af345972cc54f431776493b2e6c578.png

the 3 games in russia were the making of john greig as he had been tried up front but when  jim b. was away at the army and back then the authorities werent to keen on service men going to ussr  and john filled in and got rave notes from the press .

4 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

to me that day the three goals were all quality but leeds  2 goals were as good but i think as a set the dc final was better

Agreed mate 2 fantastic goals against Leeds. But you're right, as a set DC final edges it. 

3 hours ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

the 3 games in russia were the making of john greig as he had been tried up front but when  jim b. was away at the army and back then the authorities werent to keen on service men going to ussr  and john filled in and got rave notes from the press .

and became a legend, my all time favourite Rangers player 

image.thumb.png.468ccf56e7a9879a63adab38983a40cb.png