Rangers Picture Thread

On 29/10/2017 at 17:21, Johnny Dangerously said:

D3F582AD-4411-4061-B7EB-4C2012D66FDD.jpeg

8050F11D-46CC-48D5-8235-5D51B2EB98A4.jpeg

I used to have a ticket stub from that Bayern game, autographed by Terry Butcher. He signed for us the day I bought it and as I was walking by the front door of the Main Stand he was standing there on his own in his new Rangers blazer and tie.

I stopped and had a few words, wished him well and asked him to sign my ticket. I kept it for years but I ripped it up when I read the serialisation of his autobiography in the paper.

9 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I used to have a ticket stub from that Bayern game, autographed by Terry Butcher. He signed for us the day I bought it and as I was walking by the front door of the Main Stand he was standing there on his own in his new Rangers blazer and tie.

I stopped and had a few words, wished him well and asked him to sign my ticket. I kept it for years but I ripped it up when I read the serialisation of his autobiography in the paper.

We played Spurs on the Saturday before the Bayern game in Paul Millers testimonial, I think Butcher signed on the Friday he was at the game but never played, our bus fucked off without us and left us in London without a coin, we got back just in time for the Bayern game.