Rangers Picture Thread

The  late great Lex McLean. Can you name the players?

Wee story Lex tells of when he was going to a game against sellick at Parkhead. He approaches the turnstile and says to the guy, how much is it? Guy says, a pound. Here's ten bob says Lex, I'm only here to see the Rangers.

2h3a2i8.jpg

3CB153CC-3242-47FD-AFD4-44E53FD6CFBA.jpegLL

On 07/10/2017 at 18:29, Johnny Dangerously said:

Remember these wee blue blow up wee men that had number 12 on the back?

D99F5BCA-5712-4ECC-BECE-01582CE95B65.jpeg

I still have mine and he still blows up. I took it to the game in Barcelona. A Spanish police man wanted to buy it. When I sad 'no' he tried to burst it with a cigar but I got it away from him.

I got it from a place on a wee street behind Renfrew street in Glasgow. I came away with an Everton one and had to go back and change it. It wasn't a shop, just a door you went to.

2 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

I still have mine and he still blows up. I took it to the game in Barcelona. A Spanish police man wanted to buy it. When I sad 'no' he tried to burst it with a cigar but I got it away from him.

I got it from a place on a wee street behind Renfrew street in Glasgow. I came away with an Everton one and had to go back and change it. It wasn't a shop, just a door you went to.

Someone posted this 

ACD0DB51-DF5A-421E-BBF3-52B31BA58E44.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

All ticket prices that day were multiples of 11p - my dad's ticket was 22p and mines was 11p

Changed days 

Wonder what the average wage was then? Players probably on a couple hundred quid a week. Changed days indeed. All relevant I suppose. I know my first wage slip in 1976 was for £12.66 gave my old dear a fiver and still felt I was loaded, ha