Rangers Picture Thread

4 hours ago, Callum_Doon said:

So, I've posted it previously, to your profound amusement...

Fair enough... Not done with this though...! We'll see...!

A 'Pirate Program'!!!?

Wow, anyone else never come across the likes of such a possibility before?

Fotoram_io.thumb.jpg.a3df6ca14b66c24f6a8360ad152a4841b.jpg.0f5d2b42e61c4a1a0de46409026032ab.jpg

2 hours ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

i dont think i,ll sleep tonight its all coming back again. garry / gregor  help[...

surprised at hearts and killie ,always thought we were on good terms with both.

Killie abstained as they knew there would be a backlash if they voted in our favour, hertz were the first of the rats to vote no. Below is the list of S.F.L. clubs who didn't vote us into the bottom tier.

Q.O.S.
Dumbarton
Stenhousemuir
Brechin City
Dundee, asked not to vote, as they were set to take our place in the S.P.L.

On 01/12/2018 at 22:07, Don54 said:

Killie abstained as they knew there would be a backlash if they voted in our favour, hertz were the first of the rats to vote no. Below is the list of S.F.L. clubs who didn't vote us into the bottom tier.

Q.O.S.
Dumbarton
Stenhousemuir
Brechin City
Dundee, asked not to vote, as they were set to take our place in the S.P.L.

I was certain that at the end of the day only one club Annan voted against us getting into the SFL.

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I was certain that at the end of the day only one club Annan voted against us getting into the SFL.

Annan Athletic chairman Henry McClelland: "Precedence has been set. We've seen the SFL taking the same action with Gretna and Livingston. There is no alternative in our view.

"When Annan Athletic joined the league four years ago, we were one of five applicants and we were visited by the SFL, a working party was put together, that working party then prepared a report on the financial viability, the ability of these clubs to enter the SFL and keep the integrity of the SFL in place.

"Then, after the report was issued to the member clubs, each of the five clubs gave a presentation at Hampden, then an election, or vote, took place.

"This process here seems to be by-passing that whole system. We're voting on bringing Rangers into the SFL and we do not know their business plan or their potential to survive.

"If Rangers end up in Division Three, financially there will be a small gain, although we would have to put on extra police and stewarding."

8 hours ago, tannerall said:

I'm sure we had a few offsides in the game, didn't Morelos have a couple in the first half ?

I remember he had one offside in the 41st minute :mutley: and a goal flagged offside in the second half

3 hours ago, Don54 said:

Annan Athletic chairman Henry McClelland: "Precedence has been set. We've seen the SFL taking the same action with Gretna and Livingston. There is no alternative in our view.

"When Annan Athletic joined the league four years ago, we were one of five applicants and we were visited by the SFL, a working party was put together, that working party then prepared a report on the financial viability, the ability of these clubs to enter the SFL and keep the integrity of the SFL in place.

"Then, after the report was issued to the member clubs, each of the five clubs gave a presentation at Hampden, then an election, or vote, took place.

"This process here seems to be by-passing that whole system. We're voting on bringing Rangers into the SFL and we do not know their business plan or their potential to survive.

"If Rangers end up in Division Three, financially there will be a small gain, although we would have to put on extra police and stewarding."

They voted against us, I'm certain.  When he stated "we" he meant all the clubs.