• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Dean - we have never had to be patient before, it is not a concept we are used to, so now that we are in different circumstances - we have to be patient. So I can totally understand folks frustrations. We now need to learn this alien concept and this ironically will take time

No, i do get the patience concept but you're plainly backing the wrong horse here. Just after he joined Murty demonstrated how to set up against Sellick. He saw that with his own eyes. What has he demonstrated in the 3 games against them since? The square root of fuck all. 

Then theres the Progres game

Then there's the bizarre press interviews, fights, accusations, playing with tumblers etc

He wanted a team full of men - how many 'men' did you witness yesterday? 

I think fundamentally the real issue is in the Boardroom but with the greatest of respect mate you're backing the wrong horse in Pedro. That's as plain as the nose on your head. 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the board arent out there kicking a ball mate.

No but those who are out there kicking the ball are doing so because they were signed by a man who was sounded out and given a contract by....the board. 2nd dud in 3 years. Heads should roll.

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No, i do get the patience concept but you're plainly backing the wrong horse here. Just after he joined Murty demonstrated how to set up against Sellick. He saw that with his own eyes. What has he demonstrated in the 3 games against them since? The square root of fuck all. 

Then theres the Progres game

Then there's the bizarre press interviews, fights, accusations, playing with tumblers etc

He wanted a team full of men - how many 'men' did you witness yesterday? 

I think fundamentally the real issue is in the Boardroom but with the greatest of respect mate you're backing the wrong horse in Pedro. That's as plain as the nose on your head. 

Murty gets too much praise imo, his youth team were sitting mid table twenty odd points off the top when he took the helm against sellik. He's an egnima

I'm backing the only horse

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Murty gets too much praise imo, his youth team were sitting mid table twenty odd points off the top when he took the helm against sellik. He's an egnima

I'm backing the only horse

Ok, Murty is off the beating track 

However, the ONLY horse??? 

29 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Always 1  looking for an argument.

Stability is important and i never said i wanted change at the top . I want money released to help us move forward quicker. It's up to the board to find extra sponsorship and look for extra investment.

I'm not looking for an argument, but it's blatantly obvious that Kings quotes regarding kids inheritances / 30 million and front loading was nothing more than soundbites to appeal to a certain section of our support - that money isn't forth coming, never will be and any 'investment' so far has been for personal gain (at a later date).

The support were lied to, by a fucking charlatan who continues to be lorded over by the previously aforementioned 'certain element of our support'. If King wants to make things right, then he needs to come good on his previous promises. Even his fucking lies are lies.

Oh, we could have a share issue which would bring in much needed funding - only the small issue of the TAP ruling that's preventing it. Who is it that's subject to the ruling again.......

You get what you pay for. Overpayed, underperforming mediocrity.

Second largest budget is real. What is not, is the value derived from it, as we pay over the odds because of who we are and stupid enough to do it. We are in the same market for players as the sheep and the rest. Just that we pay more. We are Rangers after all. Cunts can't eait for us to come lnocking at the door.

The board love us. We fall for it every time. Sell the dream, ching ching. Our net spend was 6 mil, allegedly. Well that's going to give the sheep the fear, far less the scum. What, 11 players in for that?! Wow, must be some fucking world beating quality in that lot eh?!

Sad thing is, the gullibles actually think 6mil on 11 players would make us challengers. It's no wonder we are a laughing stock.

Lastly, the biggest irony of all, are the gullibles recognising that this board can never deliver first, now wanting us to be a better second. I can only say, spineless surrender monkeys afraid to call out this board for what they are, in turning us into the biggest circus in the country.

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I'm not looking for an argument, but it's blatantly obvious that Kings quotes regarding kids inheritances / 30 million and front loading was nothing more than soundbites to appeal to a certain section of our support - that money isn't forth coming, never will be and any 'investment' so far has been for personal gain (at a later date).

The support were lied to, by a fucking charlatan who continues to be lorded over by the previously aforementioned 'certain element of our support'. If King wants to make things right, then he needs to come good on his previous promises. Even his fucking lies are lies.

Oh, we could have a share issue which would bring in much needed funding - only the small issue of the TAP ruling that's preventing it. Who is it that's subject to the ruling again.......

I agree about king etc . In my opinion he could raise millions in 2 or 3 ways that would offer us a great deal of capital to play with. Why he hasn't god only knows. 

Like the beggars and Everton etc we should look at extra sponsorship on our strips .. a share issue if possible and the most controversial.  Selling the naming rights to Ibrox for millions per season . 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

No I dont agree with the 2nd biggest budget stuff at all. Theres more to it than money though.

There is, but changing the manager would only be papering over the cracks and throwing away more good money after bad.

Now is the time for reflection and a step change in our policies and strategies, which includes transparency and player investment, but sadly it will never happen.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Look no further than the board. Not hard, no matter how much the surrender monkeys wish to deflect.

The only people who are surrendering are the people who want to leave a dud in charge of the team.

20 minutes ago, Gustav said:

The only people who are surrendering are the people who want to leave a dud in charge of the team.

All for the sake of stability and because we have a record of a low number of managers apparently

Clearly all that is more important than actual ability

21 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

All for the sake of stability and because we have a record of a low number of managers apparently

Clearly all that is more important than actual ability

I was showing how stability can help with success. As we have proven before. 

But aye you crack on with rinse and repeat 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why do you keep banging on about stability? Do you think we're in a position where stabilising what we already have will help?

We aren't a comfortable second place and making progress, we're a team that nobody in the league fears that isn't going forward. We aren't improving. This league is fucking wank, we shouldn't be struggling like we are.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Stability can help with success provided it's the right person in a job and you see signs of improvement and what he's trying to do. You need to have something worth sticking with and trying to get behind. We don't.

I totally take on board that we can't be a team with a revolving door when it comes to managers but that shouldn't even be up for debate when you've got the wrong guy in charge who keeps sinking us to new depths.

Do you stick with Windass forever in the name of stability when it's not working? or play Miller upfront himself forever when it's clear it's not working? of course you don't you act and change things.

Some people are absolutely blinded when it comes to Pedro.

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We wouldn’t need to rinse and repeat managers if the board would appoint someone competent

I wonder how much money we would have saved if we got the right man in from the start and prepared for the right players to get here right from the start. so as we went through the league the right infrastructure was in place along with the groundwork being done to add better and better quality players as we rose through the leagues. 

Its a fucking joke the whole thing

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why do you keep banging on about stability? Do you think we're in a position where stabilising what we already have will help?

We aren't a comfortable second place and making progress, we're a team that nobody in the league fears that isn't going forward. We aren't improving. This league is fucking wank, we shouldn't be struggling like we are.

This.

The league is full of rank rotten teams with journeyman pro's. Yet we draw twice with thistle, hertz and fucked off Hibs.

The Hamilton defenders sum up this league - no wonder they are unbeaten. And they are no world beaters. Anderlecht will pish on them at Stade de Gadd next month.I'm putting good money on that. 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This.

The league is full of rank rotten teams with journeyman pro's. Yet we draw twice with thistle, hertz and fucked off Hibs.

The Hamilton defenders sum up this league - no wonder they are unbeaten. And they are no world beaters. Anderlecht will pish on them at Stade de Gadd next month.I'm putting good money on that. 

The standard of football within Scotland is a complete joke. Baffling that it's even considered professional football.