Pedro will be away today

Smile

5 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Regardless of the scoreline on Wednesday he should be sacked, he's had far too many chances!!!!

We are playing a team that is only off bottom place on goal difference so it's hardly a result if we get a win and it certainly doesn't show the players are behind him, if we get beat at home or draw again then it's another nail in his coffin. The board should not be taking a result on Wednesday as if we have turned a corner!!!

As fans we can do no more, we support this club and demand success that the following deserves. If we as fans drop our expectations we'll never reach our full potential again, so the board need to step up and come up with a way to find the right manager and back him heavily. 

Every week that we stumble to get by we risk losing generations of fans and it kills me to think we won't compete with they bead rattling fucks again.

DAVE KING STAND UP OR GET OUT!!!!!

No worries McInnes will sort it.

Can't help but notice the elephant in the room, with a group ostriches gathered right behind it.

We aint stopping 10iar and it will be down to us appeasing a dysfunctional and incorrigible board.

Second is our new first, so mote it be.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Can't help but notice the elephant in the room, with a group ostriches gathered right behind it.

We aint stopping 10iar and it will be down to us appeasing a dysfunctional and incorrigible board.

No-ones said McInnes will win us the league the point that you continually miss is that he’d assure us of second and give us a better chance in the other fixtures we’ve struggled in 

Lets be honest we could have Mourinho or Conte as our manager but if you’ve a celtic team that’s unbeaten and only dropped points in about 4 games last season any top manager will struggle but it’s about improving to the point that your in a position to challenge as our next advancement- under Pedro that’s 3 or 4 steps away 

Guarenteed second is better than a fight for it and the other depths we’ve sank to - if you can’t understand that then you are the ostrich here no cunt else 

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No-ones said McInnes will win us the league the point that you continually miss is that he’d assure us of second and give us a better chance in the other fixtures we’ve struggled in 

Lets be honest we could have Mourinho or Conte as our manager but if you’ve a celtic team that’s unbeaten and only dropped points in about 4 games last season any top manager will struggle but it’s about improving to the point that your in a position to challenge as our next advancement- under Pedro that’s 3 or 4 steps away 

Guarenteed second is better than a fight for it and the other depths we’ve sank to - if you can’t understand that then you are the ostrich here no cunt else 

What’s the point then??? 

So we have to settle for second forever, aye but don’t worry it will be a comfortable second that will show those Aberdeen cunts so it will. 

We cant afford to challenge the scum and no manager will change that. 

54 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I believed our only way of stopping them was a 3-5 year plan where we gradually built up a team. Buy in young prospects and sold them as soon as they looked decent.

I still think that's realistically the only way we could beat them, and on that basis I think it's already too late to stop them doing 10iar.

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What’s the point then??? 

So we have to settle for second forever, aye but don’t worry it will be a comfortable second that will show those Aberdeen cunts so it will. 

So you are another then, that if they can’t be promised first, then let’s battle it out for 3rd place, never win a cup again? Unreal 

You ever heard of progression? We can progress and be better than we are now compared to this regression under Pedro 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So you are another then, that if they can’t be promised first, then let’s battle it out for 3rd place, never win a cup again? Unreal 

You ever heard of progression? We can progress and be better than we are now compared to this regression under Pedro 

I'm at a loss with some of the comments on here just now tbh. Your patience is better than mine :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I'm at a loss with some of the comments on here just now tbh. Your patience is better than mine :lol:

Sensible posters go absolutely brain dead when it comes to Pedro mate I really struggle with good guys getting that way 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I asked you yesterday but didn't see an answer.........

Whilst IMO, the board post April 2016 have been far less than effective wrt joined up thinking and strategic management, they have continued to plug the financial gaps and have funded a relatively busy and expensive transfer window.

My question for you is how do YOU propose we get from the current boardroom situation to one where you would be happy with ? Please include your 'workings' regards the financial detail.

10 minutes ago, buster. said:

I asked you yesterday but didn't see an answer.........

Whilst IMO, the board post April 2016 have been far less than effective wrt joined up thinking and strategic management, they have continued to plug the financial gaps and have funded a relatively busy and expensive transfer window.

My question for you is how do YOU propose we get from the current boardroom situation to one where you would be happy with ? Please include your 'workings' regards the financial detail.

They're plugging financial gaps with soft loans and have oversaw a number of, let's face it, terrible transfer windows.

We are eventually going to be have to move towards a more sustainable operating style. They will not be willing or able to fund our current spending indefinitely. 

Just now, Gman36 said:

They're plugging financial gaps with soft loans and have oversaw a number of, let's face it, terrible transfer windows.

We are eventually going to be have to move towards a more sustainable operating style. They will not be willing or able to fund our current spending indefinitely. 

Yes, but I was curious to know the detail behind the changes that the poster 'BA' clearly wants.

It's one thing sacking a manager but a board/finances are a very much more complicated kettle of fish that I'm sure 'BA' can fill us in on soon. 

44 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What’s the point then??? 

Deary me, ok, so we should not bother taking one step in the right direction unless our next step ensures we win the title from celtic?  

I’m glad most of our fans no longer think like you.

43 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

Deary me, ok, so we should not bother taking one step in the right direction unless our next step ensures we win the title from celtic?  

Fuck up ya rocket. 

Whats the point of getting a manager that can only get us a comfortable second. 

Are we just to be happy with beating Aberdeen because any of the names been thrown about will only do that if lucky. 

So changing the manager will achieve fuck all, but you carry on with the merry go round of managers with no money to spend and we when finish a comfortable second again while they do 10 in a row we can all give a wee cheer. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

What progression?? Finishing second year after year but that’s ok as long we are comfortable, and getting beat in the final by the scum if we get there. 

What regression?? At worst we have stood still. 

As it stands at the club no matter what guy is in that dug out we are no better than a 2nd or 3rd place team who might sneak a cup win every few years if we are lucky. So we get a change of manager he won’t win us a league so he’s shit as well, so change to the next one he won’t win us a league so he’s shit as well, so change to the next one, can you see where this is going. 

You think Pedro isn’t up to the job that’s fine, but if you think the next guy is going to get us back on top forget it. 

All we will be doing is hitting our head of a brick wall, both you and I know what the real problem at the club is and until that changes nothing else will. 

What’s the script then? Are there reports of him about to go or does it look like he will stay?

Havent had time to find out anything and seen someone post something last night about a record reporter saying he was gone.

Just now, A.T.G said:

What’s the script then? Are there reports of him about to go or does it look like he will stay?

Havent had time to find out anything and seen someone post something last night about a record reporter saying he was gone.

Bad result against Killie will do it imo 

that was a fake account sadly.

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

Is it to be celebrated that our fans now are happy to accept 2nd place, 2nd rate manager like McInnes like he's some sort of messiah because 2nd won't be a fight?

If someone like Huddersfield can go and pluck David Wagner from absolute obscurity and turn them from Championship relegation candidates to beating Man Utd in the Prem within 2 year. Then why have some of our support lost any ambition we've got of getting back on top?

There are plenty of managers out there doing a good job problem is we've got a board full of people doing a really bad job who picked a manager who was doing a very average job. 

I don't really understand people who expected McInnes to actually challenge celtic with his budget at Aberdeen. What I see is a young, hungry manager who gets the best out of otherwise average players. He's the 3rd most successful football manager in their history ffs. This year is the first year I think he actually has some decent players in Stewart, Christie and May - these are proven SPFL players, and they sit joint top with the tarriers. 

Bite the bullet and bring him in IMO.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I don't really understand people who expected McInnes to actually challenge celtic with his budget at Aberdeen. What I see is a young, hungry manager who gets the best out of otherwise average players. He's the 3rd most successful football manager in their history ffs. This year is the first year I think he actually has some decent players in Stewart, Christie and May - these are proven SPFL players, and they sit joint top with the tarriers. 

Bite the bullet and bring him in IMO.

I agree regarding McInnes.

He had the chance to take the title from celtic when they were under Delia - but yet his teams bottle crashed time and time again. They were there for the taking.

Mckinnes had I think four years against prob the worst celtic side in years managed by Delia. And never laid a glove on them. He’s not the answer. 

To get a manager with real quality will take money,something our board don’t seem to have. So I believe the clear out should start at the top. Souness and Kennedy to come in , an let them appoint a whole new team if they so wish. 

Prob not popular but that’s my opinion. 

Archived