Champions League 99/2000

A.T.G

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I never called him one of our worst ever strikers, I said if we signed him after his injury he would be seen as one of our worst ever strikers. He was brutal after that injury. He could barely put a run of games together without getting injured again, he had no pace, he lost THAT turn. In short, he was pretty brutal. It wasn't just his pace and turn he lost, he also lost that famous smile he had. 

2 Scottish cups, 2 league cups and 1 league title including him scoring 13 goals in 27 appearances after his injury are far from brutal if you ask me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can remember bekenbaur completly losing it watching from the stand as we went closer and closer but ultimately failed.  I can remember when the draw was made and we’d just eliminated Parma- Valencia? Who the fuck are they? I said to my cousin.?

they deservedly best is twice although the 2nd half at ibrox we matched them after a shoddy 1st half. PSv away was a classic away game. Nicking it in the 83rd minute or whatever it was by a brilliant Albertz hit. Bayern? Just a cruel way to go out

4 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

Can remember bekenbaur completly losing it watching from the stand as we went closer and closer but ultimately failed.  I can remember when the draw was made and we’d just eliminated Parma- Valencia? Who the fuck are they? I said to my cousin.?

they deservedly best is twice although the 2nd half at ibrox we matched them after a shoddy 1st half. PSv away was a classic away game. Nicking it in the 83rd minute or whatever it was by a brilliant Albertz hit. Bayern? Just a cruel way to go out

The season before Valencia beat Barcelona 5-1 and Real Madrid 6-0 in the Copa Del Rey. Greatest side to have never won the CL.

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I kind of hate watching old videos now really. They usually find their way on when I'm pished, but then at some stage during or soon afterwards you've to remember where we currently are

Watching cunts like Naismith and Lafferty scoring and think I used to like you's :lol: 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Watching cunts like Naismith and Lafferty scoring and think I used to like you's :lol: 

:lol:

Usually 90's and early 00's videos I'm watching though tbh mate. Tends to be the ones I didn't get to really experience myself so I can get extra down about it when reality kicks in

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

The season before Valencia beat Barcelona 5-1 and Real Madrid 6-0 in the Copa Del Rey. Greatest side to have never won the CL.

They were absolutely class when they came to Ibrox. Unreal how good Mendieta was. Best performance I've seen from an opposition player agains us.

Parma home that season still one of my favourite nights in ibrox , brilliant team performance, still remember Buffon sat against the post for a good 2/3 minutes after Reyna’s goal , the atmosphere the bears created was unbelievable and not a fucking oh oh oh to be heard