Charlie Adam

kenny6131

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

He was punted for 500k and not wanted at the club. Another product of the youth system punted on the cheap

He couldn't handle the pressure Ferguson put on him either. He should realise the reason he has been so successful (if you could call it that) is because of that pressure. 

Just now, kenny6131 said:

So looking at the above replys people don't want an established EPL player with an absolute wand of a left peg....they must be happy with rosshitter,Holt, pena jack bizarre 

He almost makes Kranjcar look mobile.

Would rather Jack, Holt and Dorrans.

Wand of a left leg and constantly played out of position a left mid because of it. He never had the mobility to play there and took a lot of stick, unfairly I thought. He’s had a very decent career in the EPL, would be decent squad player for us now, if played in his proper position. 

3 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

So looking at the above replys people don't want an established EPL player with an absolute wand of a left peg....they must be happy with rosshitter,Holt, pena jack bizarre 

Ferguson bollocked him constantly and that's why he played good football at times - he was instructed but apparently couldn't handle it so wanted away. He seemed to carry this on for a bit down south but he's nothing special nowadays and at the end of his career. 

9 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He couldn't handle the pressure Ferguson put on him either. He should realise the reason he has been so successful (if you could call it that) is because of that pressure. 

I cant make heads nor tails of this

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I thought he was pish when he was here 

He definitely was far from pish but he didn’t do himself any favours due to him sticking out as a stuffy decker on the park. He looked slow but I’m sure he wasn’t but his appearance made him look slow if that makes sense.