Wes Foderingham

scottyc06

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The same Windass who said it would be his dream to play at the piggery in the champions league.

I really don't like the guy because he neither has the heart nor the ability to represent our club.

Wes getting stick is a bit OTT, no need at all.

I wish that song Windass has would do one. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Giving god grief is actually laughable.. a fucking picture  and tbh even the windass photo is a non story. The guy had gone from accy Stanley to Rangers and although we got humped you can understand why playing in front of 60,000 seems like a milestone to him.  Being offended by these is really cringeworthy.

3 hours ago, davis1986 said:

How can you even tell it's against them? Some of our so called fans are embarrassing. I don't blame Wes for replying 

Think it's from when they cunts scored and threw the flare on. That's the smoke from staff arsing about trying to put it out. Personally I would have threw it back at one of there faces but hey ho. Funnily enough I take it no taig has been found for this. 

And I have no issue with this picture. People getting wound up about funk all. 

3 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Giving god grief is actually laughable.. a fucking picture  and tbh even the windass photo is a non story. The guy had gone from accy Stanley to Rangers and although we got humped you can understand why playing in front of 60,000 seems like a milestone to him.  Being offended by these is really cringeworthy.

Not offended by either.

Bit of common sense from Windass there though. Could only generate a negative response.

Nothing in Wes’s post to be remotely annoyed at. 

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wish that song Windass has would do one. 

Horrendous effort that song, i'm sick of moaning about him at the games, cunts are even turning round and passing remark about it now "Windass again" "yer man Windass" and so on.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Horrendous effort that song, i'm sick of moaning about him at the games, cunts are even turning round and passing remark about it now "Windass again" "yer man Windass" and so on.

@TheCutch Just loves when he plays and I voice my concerns at him 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Bit different.

windass-vert.thumb.jpg.65ef3f108acffc01a1d791f190228e21.jpg

Proudest day of his career getting pumped 5-1 off them! 

Get yourself to fuck Windass.

I remember a story about Graeme Souness throwing a runners-up medal in to the crowd and was quoted after saying something along the lines of 'Rangers don't celebrate second place.' 

We need winners in this dressing room. 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Same here mate ? guys next to me at the start of the season were saying I was too hard on him etc, now they are shouting worse than me ? 

You know when everyone laughs when a player scores that said player is shite.

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

The same Windass who said it would be his dream to play at the piggery in the champions league.

I really don't like the guy because he neither has the heart nor the ability to represent our club.

Think the problem with Josh is that he is as thick as mince.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Love the big cunt, but a stupid photo to post, let's be fair.

Mentioned it earlier to some of my mates. The mentality difference between the two clubs the now is a fucking disgrace.

The tims are told to absolute hate us and do whatever they can to annoy us, even going against anything remotely related to us. 

Our club is full of players posting pictures of derby games, when we haven’t won one in 6-7 games. Youth players constantly commenting and liking photos of tarriers and thinking it’s acceptable.

Major changes are needed. 

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Was that not fake? 

Sure there was a tweet going about from him or Crooks and it was fake.