Sons of the Sloth, Why the Silence?

siddiqi_drinker

24 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Threads like this give people an opportunity to voice their jealousy or dislike of others for no other reason than that.

You want a protest or a march? Organise it then!

Even with social media, it is somewhat challenging from thousands of miles away.  Both organizations named in the OP were set up allegedly to give the fans a voice and to hold the board to account.   Why when we are at an all-time low are they silent?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Even with social media, it is somewhat challenging from thousands of miles away.  Both organizations named in the OP were set up allegedly to give the fans a voice and to hold the board to account.   Why when we are at an all-time low are they silent?

My man, that's a difficult one.

But with you being in Utopia why would you care, everything is perfect.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

As the titke

Why the silence from the Sons of Stein or C1872, they were vocal enough about the previous board OR do they all have their blazers and feet under the table by now.   Not sure how much more the fans can take, one thing being shafted by cunts outside our club but what about the 'Rangers men'?

This is the worst I remember in decades of supporting Rangers.

Had this happened under the previous regimes, the 'paid hands and errand boys' would be demanding all sorts / protests / boycotts etc - but since they are responsible for Oor Davie getting in, their silence is deafening.

By your deeds...

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

My man, that's a difficult one.

But with you being in Utopia why would you care, everything is perfect.

I thought WTF is he talking about, updated that before my boy became the broody/moody teen he is at the moment, harder work than watching Rangers.

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I thought WTF is he talking about, updated that before my boy became the broody/moody teen he is at the moment, harder work than watching Rangers.

Haha. Tell me about it. Watching Rangers is a dawdle compared to bringing up teenagers.

12 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Try bringing up a teenage girl mate. Boys are simple in comparison , unless they're going out with a girl of course.

5 hours ago, jcb said:

Try bringing up a teenage girl mate. Boys are simple in comparison , unless they're going out with a girl of course.

Didn't realize teen boys and girls still went out with each other, I thought they did all their dating on their smartphones, incessantly.  :whistle:

Any cunt, that has any sway whatsover, should be holding the Board to account for where we find ourselves.

They wanted in control so badly, so they got it, so the buck stops with them.

Up to them to fucking sort it, or find someone else who will, and then fuck off.

Plaudits for getting rid of the other cunts are well finished now.

18 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Threads like this give people an opportunity to voice their jealousy or dislike of others for no other reason than that.

Jealousy 

hahahhahahahha

what the actual fuck

jealousy

ive heard it all now

fucking banger

19 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Fuck that!! A March or a protest this time of year!! It’s snowing outside so we are all content to sit behind our keyboards and throw virtual stones!! Or have a quick tug whilst watching vids on xhamster because the match is shit and we need to keep our spirits up ?

Some snippets from Sloth:

At one point Walter Smith came over to me in the Blue Room, grabbed my hand and said: “Craig, you’ve played some game son!” I was so honoured.

Dave King also made a point of speaking to me. He said: “Craig, I’ve not had a chance to speak to you, but thanks very much for all of your help and everything you’ve done in the last couple years.”

I introduced him to my dad and he said: “You should be very proud of your son for all the work he’s done and the effort he’s put in. Not only has he fought for longer than most of us he’s actually led us during this.”

John Greig, who had only been back at Ibrox once, when the Govan Stand was named in honour of Sandy Jardine, since resigning from the board during the Craig Whyte era, returned that night.

He came over at one point and I asked him: “How does it feel being back? It must be very emotional?” He said: “Aye, son, but to be honest with you, there’s a lot of faces in here I don’t recognise.” I said: “Oh, I’m very sorry, I’m Craig Houston from the Sons of Struth.” He said: “I wasn’t talking about you. Everyone knows who you are.” It was absolutely mind blowing.

Fucking nauseating pish that he probably now believes himself :sarcasm:

That supposed quote from John Greig :megaanguish: