Ryan Jacks Reaction

DavieCooper74

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There should be fuck all from them after such a loss.

Get them in at 0900 tomorrow morning and make them watch the full game again.

They need bollocked but unfortunately there's no one of steel in our whole management structure.

We are a fucking shambles and they'll likely be off two days before Wednesday game.

We need to raise standards not accept low ones ffs. 

no leader in the side,some hard man who will kick ass in the dressing roo,jim baxter said harold davis had him by the throat because he gave him a bad pass. thats 1 of the answers.

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just watched game back and it was Jack that ducked for first goal.

Fucking pitiful.

Long term, i’d put Ross McCrorie into the CDM position and tbh, i’d have no qualms about him being made Captain.

Pedro tried that and I thought McCrorie looked good at CDM. Boy has an eye for a pass, reads the play well and is very physical. We need to go back to being a solid, big team who won’t be bullied off the likes of Dundee ffs. 

18 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He's had more red cards than decent games, absolutely howling player.

Pathetic reply. So typical of Rangers fans to misplace their anger. I said similar in the Alex McLeish thread. Some of our fans are fucking repulsive in their assessment and opinion of different aspects of our club and members of staff. The criticism of Ryan Jack is embarrassing and ridiculous in equal measure. He's had several of those red cards you want to hold against him rescinded proving the ref wrong. This kid is the very very least of our worries ffs. 

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Pathetic reply. So typical of Rangers fans to misplace their anger. I said similar in the Alex McLeish thread. Some of our fans are fucking repulsive in their assessment and opinion of different aspects of our club and members of staff. The criticism of Ryan Jack is embarrassing and ridiculous in equal measure. He's had several of those red cards you want to hold against him rescinded proving the ref wrong. This kid is the very very least of our worries ffs. 

Jack, amoungst others, are simply not capable of producing a consistent performance to improve our situation. I'm not going to get behind a player who is woeful, out of some sort of misguided sense of loyalty. He is deserving of the criticism of his performances at the moment, nothing embarrassing or repulsive about that.

Ironic.

But it’s ok for you to be as vocal (often worse) in your criticisms of others? 

That whole team, Jack included, deserves nothing but hostility imo 

fuck the lot of them 

9 hours ago, Siwel said:

Yup he is but he was the only squad member that was interviewed, it should not have been him sent out to do it while our captains hide away in the dressing room.

Course it should n't have been him. 

After a defeat (fuck-up) like that it's importangt the right things are said and responsibility taking by a senior member of staff, and not even a senior experienced player, but the captain or manager. Should never be delegated to a young player. As it was, whilst Ryan was suitably contrite all it did was show a lack of morale throughout the team and lack of leadership. Do you think any competent manager like Souness or Smith would ever have allowed a member of the team except maybe a trusted captain to get in that position after another catastrophic result ? 

Yet another example of our total lack of proffesionalism and no taking of responsibility by senior staff, typified by Mr King currently sitting in the sun somewhere's well out the way. 

I like him does exactly what he’s meant to do a holding midfielder breaking up the play and giving it to someone who can break a defence his problem is he gets the ball looks up and he’s got a bunch of useless shitebags to pass too.

windass wouldn’t get s game for Stirling quicker guys like him are gone the better.