Falkirk bear

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Falkirk bear said:

Thank you all for your kind and wonderful words, they if I may say have brought a tear to my eye. We are a truly very special family (yes we have our fallouts) but our family is strong and with gods grace I will witness the 55th title flag being unfurled at our beloved Ibrox.

We are a special Family and remember you are part of that Family too. It's great to see the support and messages everyone has posted for you Falkirk bear. Keep fighting and you will win out in the end.

Best Wishes

Z :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

As I type this on "bears den" I am starting my second last round of chemo and getting updates from the official website (twitter feed from the junkies den) please let our beloved Rangers win tonight.

We’re all with you mate ~ no fucking surrender. 

5 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

Thank you all for your kind and wonderful words, they if I may say have brought a tear to my eye. We are a truly very special family (yes we have our fallouts) but our family is strong and with gods grace I will witness the 55th title flag being unfurled at our beloved Ibrox.

Keep on fighting mate you are making us all so proud, hope you enjoyed the victory tonight too!

No surrender!

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

Been in your position mate! I was told in 2010 I had possibly 3-6 months to live and I'm still here, so keep fighting and no surrender. I wish you every success in beating this fucking disease

Cancers bored at fighting you ya auld shite :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Cancers bored at fighting you ya auld shite :lol:

Aye! It gave up in the end Ya wee bampot :dance:Now it's sent its cousin Stroke to try and kill me; but that cunt  tried its best and had as much success as Brendan Rodgers in Europe :pipe:

8 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Aye! It gave up in the end Ya wee bampot :dance:Now it's sent its cousin Stroke to try and kill me; but that cunt  tried its best and had as much success as Brendan Rodgers in Europe :pipe:

Good for you,  my ex partner who I had a daughter with you passed at 43 last month, she had breast cancer lost her breasts but she then she had bone cancer.     My daughter is only 25 and she is in bits, horrible bloody disease

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Good for you,  my ex partner who I had a daughter with you passed at 43 last month, she had breast cancer lost her breasts but she then she had bone cancer.     My daughter is only 25 and she is in bits, horrible bloody disease

You and the family have my complete sympathy and condolences, CB. Every type of cancer is horrible no matter what type it is. It can strike anyone at any time and certainly isn't selective in attacking man, woman or child. Keep your chin up,mate!

On 13/12/2017 at 22:05, Falkirk bear said:

God willing you will see 55 and many more after that. Keep fighting and never has the words NO SURRENDER had a truer meaning.